I'm so afraid- in the end, will you leave me too?

" itachi uchiha is that you? "

Itachi turns around to see a woman who looks almost like eko, he was confused he didn't know who she was.

" That's Eli shu eko's mom "

" Oh I see "

He walks over to her and puts on his best happy face on.

" You must be Eli eko's mother, I see now where eko get's her good looks "

" Oh stop, it's lovely to meet you shisui talks so much about you "

" I see lovely to meet you too Mrs. Shu "

" Eli is just fine "

The rest of the evening went like a blur for itachi, everyone gathered around and had dinner. They all talked and laughed but itachi didn't pay much attention.

He was too busy lost in thoughts, he was sad because the one he loved, loved another. But happy because he was happy, but he also felt weird his insides felt tingling and fuzzy, and felt this very warm feeling when he's around shisui.

When dinner was over he decided to go home to his apartment, but before he could even get halfway to his car he felt someone grab his wrist. He looked around and saw Eli.

" Oh don't tell me your leaving so soon itachi "

" Sorry but I've got things to work on for work "

" Aww but we haven't even had any fun~ "

She puts her hands on his chest and gives him a lustful look, itachi backs up a little to make space between them.

" I'm Mrs. Shu I'm sorry but I'm not attractive to you in that way, and your married on top of that "

" Me and my husband have a open relationship to make things interesting, besides what my daughter told me about how shisui is in bed. I'm certain your the same in bed "

" Look whatever you and your husband have is your own business, but count me out "

He takes her hands off his chest and makes his way to his car, he bearly was about to back out when someone knocked on his window. He looked and saw it was shisui, he turns off the car and gets out.

" Hey your leaving so soon "

" Yeah I'm not feeling too good "

" Look sorry about Eli but that's how she is "

" It's not that it's just everything moving so fast for me, I'm just going to miss the close bond we had. Once you get married we won't be as close anymore "

" Itachi I might be marring but doesn't mean I'm losing, speaking of which are you ok? "

" I'm fine shisui, why do you ask? "

" Well back at dinner you were quite and didn't speak much, and you had this sad look in your eyes "

" I'm fine shisui don't worry about me "

" Itachi remember no matter what I'll always be there for you, no matter what you'll always be my best friend and basically brother to me "

And itachi couldn't take it any longer, he was overwhelmed with so much feelings and let darkness overtake him.

it's okay to have feelings. Just make sure they stay as feelings, and nothing more.