sacrifice, that's what we do for the people we love

Itachi had went out to go look for shisui, he was worried about him and was looking around town.

And so far he hasn't found him, but then remembered that cliff him and shisui only knew of. They both only went there to hang out, or if one of them needed to clear their mind or be alone.

He went to the cliff, usually it would take twenty minutes to get there by foot, but itachi ran like his life depended on it and he got there in ten minutes.

And sure enough there was shisui, sitting on the edge of the cliff and just looking at the sky. Itachi walked over to him and sat next to him. It was quiet for five minutes until itachi decided to break it.

" What happened back there? "

" I don't know I was sure I was going to marry her, but then I suddenly felt everything at once get thrown at me. I felt the pressure, I'll admit I was worried about how everything was going to turn out. But I just couldn't I don't know why, but I just couldn't "

It was quiet itachi didn't know what to say, I mean he'd never been in a relationship before so this was all new to him.

" Look shisui I get it your nervous about commiting, it happens to all of us fuck my dad told me he was so nervous about marring my mom. But he said if you truly love someone you know, you know you can't live without them, you know you'll never get bored of there jokes, laugh, smile just about anything. And no matter how much you argue you know you still love them. Tell me shisui, were you sure you could live without all those things I just listed '

Shisui froze what itachi just said he took into thought, was he able to live without eko. I mean he had dated many women before, but never once did eko actually compliment him, she never once did she actually tell him she loved his laugh, his smile, his goffy personality. And just as fast as he knew he loved her, he realized she didn't really love him.

" Well shisui? "

" I-i"

Itachi already knew what he was going to say, his face already said the answer he was about to say.

" It's quite alright shisui, she wasn't the one it's ok we all asume someone the one. It's ok there's many people out there, so don't get bummed over this alright "

" How did I not notice this "

" It's alright shisui, you were lucky enough to notice it before you actually committed and before it was too late '

Shisui stayed quiet and itachi put an arm around his shoulder and started to rub his arm. They stayed quiet and enjoyed the sound of the animals in the forest and they looked down at the cliff, from there you could see the whole town.

Shisui leaned his head against itachi's shoulder, itachi blushed a little but push the fact away he loved him and comfort his friend. His hand that was on his shoulder moved up to his hair and he began to run his fingers through his curls.

It was quiet not one of them Daring to break the silent, it wasn't an uncomfortable silent but the good kind. And soon the day passed on with them on that cliff, there phones rang but they ignored them. All that mattered in that moment was the two of them.

Shisui just stayed there to clear his mind, and as for itachi he stayed to comfort his friend. No matter how much his chest hurt for being near, he was happy for once his head was clear.

He wasn't worrying about the fact he's going to die, work, no it was clear because he was with shisui and shisui was with him. He knew they won't be able to be like this ever again, but for the moment that didn't matter, what mattered was that moment.

We are not connected by blood, but by our love and bond