this garden is filled with blossoming loneliness

Here layed itachi in his bed in his apartment, clenching his hand in his shirt over his chest. Sweat dripping down his forehead and breathing heavily, this has been a daily routine now.

Every morning he'd wake up with this terrible feeling in his chest, it felt like a million swords were stabbing him and his chest itself felt like it was on fire.

Some days I'd only last a couple minutes, other days I'd last hours, and today was one of those days, he woke up at six and the pain was terrible.

Each day the pain would get worse, so bad that I'd make him she'd tears, it was currently eight and the pain was bearly going away.

He was relieved but knew I'd just come back and I'd be much worse, he knew they were concussions when he agreed to not tell shisui of his love for him.

Itachi was too busy trying to relieve himself of the pain, that he didn't hear his front door opening, and it was no other then shisui himself. The man who's causing this to walk in.

" Itachi you here? "

He didn't get a response but heard a groan come from down the hall, him being cerious decided to check it out. He came to a door that was closed and heard the groan's coming from inside that room.

" Itachi you in here? "

He opened the door and saw itachi on the bed, clenching his hand on his chest and looked in so much pain, shisui quickly ran to his side worried.

" Itachi!, Are you ok?! "

Itachi sat up and looked at his crush no love and smiled at him, the pain still there but was starting to fade away slowly.

" I'm ok shisui just a little chest pain, that's all "

" Little!, It looked like you were hurting a lot "

" I'm fine "

" Then why are you sweating? "

" I had a nightmare that's all, what are you doing here? "

" Your mom told me you were moving back in with them, and told me to help you pack all your stuff "

" Oh you didn't have to do that shisui, I mean you have a wedding to plan "

" Nonsense your practically like a little brother to me, I'm more than happy to help. But by the looks of it you basically have everything to packed "

" Yeah I'm just missing the kitchen and my little office, you can go ahead and put everything in the kitchen in boxes, I'm going to jump in the shower real quick "

" Alright on it chibi "

" I told you to stop calling me that "

" I know but I love calling you that "

" Just go pack idiot "

" Alright I'm going "

He gets up and walks out to go to the kitchen, itachi shakes his head and grab the outfit he kept out and went to the bathroom.

He started the shower so it could be warm, and stripped himself of his clothes and got in, he relaxed as the warm water hit his tense muscles.

The pain in his chest reduce but was still there, after all shisui was in his apartment. It sadden him that he would soon leave him, but knew it's better off him dying that having shisui be in a force relationship with him.

He sighed and finished taking a shower and soon got out, he wrapped a towel around his waist and one in his hair. He was drying his body and he took off his towel around his waist to put on his boxers. And as he did shisui opened the door without knocking.

" Hey itachi I'm all do- "

" SHISUI GET OUT!! "

" sorry! "

He closed the door shut and itachi was blushing madly, he quickly put his clothes on and opened the door, to see an embarrassed shisui.

" Sorry about that I finished packing your kitchen and little office '

" It's quite alright shisui, I mean we both are men "

" Yeah well let's just take your stuff to your and mine car "

" Alright let's go "

They both then started to move the boxes, everything mostly fit in itachi's car except one box. They left the furniture in the apartment, he left the keys on the counter and him and shisui were walking to there cars.

" I got to admit itachi, you do have a decent size, never would of imagine that "

" Shisui! "

Itachi face went bright red and felt his insides go in a knot.

" I'm just saying "

" Could we stop talking about this "

" Alright come on let's get heading to your parents house "

" Yeah "

Itachi felt happy because shisui was there, his company itself made itachi happy but knew it wouldn't last, and that part sadden him.

your hands picks the blue flowers, and I want to hold it, but this is my destiny