Chapter 2: Cole

•Cole•
My name is Cole Black. I'm 19 and the alpha king of all werewolf's. I'm mateless. Hopefully, not for long. I have one last place to look for my mate which has me pretty hopeful.

The star pack. I've always hated their alpha. He's just power hungry. I remember hearing a story from my mother when I was younger.

Her friends Icy and Frost were brutally murdered and the murderer was left unknown. Icy and Frost's six year old daughter witnessed the whole thing.

She knows who killed her parents but, she went mute. Over the years more and more people of the Star pack figured out the killer. They won't tell as they fear their lives.

I was really anxious for tomorrow which was a weird thing for me since I wasn't anxious all those other packs I went to. All those other sluts I had to talk to. What?

They were trying to seduce me and they were getting to touchy. I've only wanted my mate and only my mate. Everyone knows that. I only want my mate and to be who I use to be.

Once I hit the age of 16 which was when we could find our mates I was incredibly excited. All's I talked about was finding my mate. As time passed I became colder and meaner.

Almost as mean as Winter Snow. She might be mute but, she is colder and meaner then I'll ever be. I hear that it is from her temper that she gained that people believe happened from not having her parents or something.

People also say this Winter Snow is a late bloomer because no one has saw her wolf. I mean... it doesn't mean that they are a late bloomer. Maybe they have a rare wolf and they are being cautious because of that stupid rogue king I'll be taking out soon.

I groaned again as I was growing impatient. I wanted to be at the star pack and only the star pack. I know my mate is there. My wolf, Colt knows she is there.

Mates are the same age. You share the same birthday. You can still feel if your mate is alive or not. Even if you don't know your mate. My mate is alive and she is pretty strong.

I could feel her being abused once and my mom came in as I was crying. I wanted to save my mate. My dad was calling around. Hating the fact that his one day to be daughter in law was being abused somewhere.

Mom hugged me close and whispered soft and calming things to me as I thought about my mate. It was a hard day that day. But, my mom helped me through it.

My dad tried to distract me from it and he still continued to call around but, he had no luck which made me want to crawl into a six foot deep hole and cry. Yeah, yeah I know, big mood.