Chapter 14: Jealous mate

He stalked towards me and pinned me against the wall. "Cole, what's wrong?" I asked confused. His face was in my neck but, I could sense the jealously rolling off him in waves.

"You. Talk. To. Male." He growled out. I pushed his head in my neck deeper and he licked my neck. More like the spot he'd mark me. I didn't stop him. I just craned my neck.

Why, I don't know? I just want to be his. I heard him release a low growl as he sank his canines in my neck. I gasped from the pain but, I instantly recovered and released a low moan out from pleasure.

He waited a few more longing moments before retracting his fangs. His eyes were yellow. "Mine." He growled. I cupped his face. "I'm yours. Don't worry. I'm only yours." I said softly while I pulled him closer to me.

I wrapped my arms around his waist. He wrapped his arms around me tightly. "All mine." He growled. "I'm all yours." I said softly while rubbing his back gently. He slowly calmed down.

"Winter, I'm sorry." I heard Cole say. I pulled back and looked into his eyes. They were back to their normal color. "It's fine." I said softly while I leaned up to get a kiss.

He leaned down and our lips connected. Our lips moved in sync until I pulled back. "By the way I was talking to Alpha Grey. No need to be jealous. He's got s mate and pup." I said. A blush coated over his cheeks.

I started to walk away. I walked back to the living room. Rosie has fallen asleep with Flora in her arms. I walked to Rosie. "Rosie." I said softly while gently shaking her awake. She woke up.

"Come on. There's an extra bedroom you can stay in." I said softly. She got up and I helped her towards the stairs, up the stairs, and to the extra bedroom. I made sure that she was covered up before leaving.

I went back to Snowflakes room where my dad had started to paint with Collin. "Dad and Collin are helping paint my room since you were busy. But, your helping me make it cozy. Mom started the bedding in the wash. For now, I'm drawing. I think Frosty wanted you though." She said.

"Okay, I'll be back later. Alright." I said. She nodded her head.