Chapter 13: Decorating? Maybe

I had my hair up in a messy bun and I was wearing some of the clothes I had when I was six. I was tall from when I was six and I'm the same height I was when I was six.

I was wearing a white t shirt and some black leggings. I was sitting on my old bedroom floor with Snowflake as she decided the color of the room she wanted since that bastard did paint it red.

She wanted it the same color I had it. I know we have some extra paint around here somewhere. I had all the objects against the wall moved out towards the middle.

I got up and my mate walked in. "Dinner." He said. Snowflake and I squealed as we both raced each other towards the kitchen as we shoved each other.

I might be very immature for my age but, I love food. We ran in the dining room still shoving each other we fought over who sat between mom and dad. I quickly sat down and smirked.

"Still as childish as she was." Dad said laughing. "Who said I had to grow up." I retorted. "I did." Cole said walking in.

"You might be a king and you might be my mate but, I swear I'll cut your balls off if you even try to make me change." I threatened. He was wide eyed. I started to eat the spaghetti that mom and Carley made.

"Hey sis, after you finish doing whatever your doing with Snowflake can we hang out?" Frosty asked.

"Yeah." I said while giving him a smile before I went back to eating. As soon as I finished which was before everyone else, I got up and ran out of the room.

I ran towards the basement door. It was locked. I sighed. I stepped back as my mom neared me with a confused face. I kicked the door in and started down the stairs.

I found the paint but, I found a girl who looked like she was about to die. I went to her. I gently patted her cheeks and her eyes opened.

"He's. Bad." She got out. "I killed him." I said. I helped her stand as I helped her up the stairs. "Who is she?" Mom asked while helping me.

"Rosie. My mate is Alpha Grey." She said. I remember him. His mate was kidnapped three years ago. She was pregnant. "your baby." I said.

"He took her somewhere once I had her. You have to find her." She said. We got her to the living room while my mom started to clean up wounds with Carley.

I was in the office and I dialed Alpha Grey's number. Cole, my dad, and Collin were all in here.

"Hello." A deep emotionless voice said. "Is this Alpha Grey?" I Asked. "No. This is his beta, Tyler." Tyler said. "Can you put Alpha Grey on the phone. This is urgent." I said.

"Who's speaking?" He asked. My dad whispered something. Luna Winter Snow. I didn't question it. "Luna Winter Snow." I said. "You finally took that bastard down." He said proudly.

"Yes. But, I really need to talk to Alpha Grey. This is urgent. It's about your Luna." I said. I heard his breath hitch and I could tell he was running by his breathing.

What phone did I call?

"Hello." A deeper voice said. "Alpha Grey?" I Asked. "This is him." He said. "This is Luna Winter Snow speaking. I'm going to explain this and then I need you to come here. Alright?" I said.

"Yeah. Yeah. Whatever." He said. I growled lowly. "The former power hungry alpha, Kyle, he had kidnapped your mate." I started but, stopped once he growled angrily.

"I killed him. I just found your mate. My mother is working on her wounds right now with the Alpha Kings mother. I'm about to find your daughter. Please come as soon as you can." I said.