Chapter 11: The run

I walked along side of Cole as we walked towards the snowy woods. "I'm so happy I finally found you." He said. "I am too. I'm sorry for the way I treated you when we first met. I really am." I said softly.  "I know you are. You've been forgived but, let off the hook. No." He said.

"So I'm being punished." I said smirking. "Yes babe and it won't hurt. It will just be awhile until you walk again." He said smirking. I smacked his chest. His sexual desires are getting in the way of his actual thinking.

I shifted into my white wolf and he shifted into his black wolf. He was just a little bigger then me to be honest. He has the largest wolf out of all male wolves and Im the largest female wolf.

We walked side by side. I nuzzled my head into his side. He purred lowly as I did so. I stayed close to my mate just wanting the protection.

I then decided I actually wanted to run. I started running and I heard his trotting behind me. I barked at him to come get me and he growled playfully as he continued to gain speed on me but, I also gained speed.

I was tackled to the ground finally by Cole and he growled at me playfully. I snapped my jaws at him playfully as I squirmed to get out of under him. He didn't get off and started to lick my wolfs face.

I growled lowly as I nipped at his ear. He growled lowly in a playful manner as he shifted so I shifted. We stared at each other for a longing moment.

His eyes fell on my lips and my eyes slowly went to his lips. His plump pink lips. He slowly leaned in and I lifted my head up a little and started to lean in too.

I felt his lips against mine and I kissed back. Our lips moved in sync. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He deepened the kiss and he licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance.

I opened my mouth, granting him access. I felt his tongue slip into my mouth and I let out a soft moan. I felt his devilish smirk. 

I shivered and he slowly pulled away. I was panting. "I think we should head back. Before I mark you and fuck you." He said. "Why did you stop running and shift?" I Asked breathlessly.

"I was about to take you in wolf form." He said while looking into my eyes. "You really don't have control do you?" I said smiling. "Not when I'm around you." He said grinning. I smiled.