Chapter 7: Cells

We all stood on the balcony silent after what I had said. It was true. Then I decided I might want to see who are all in the cells.

I mean Kyle was a crazy bastard. I smelt rogues and growled. "What?" Cole asked. I jumped off the balcony, shifting midway and took off into the woods towards the smell of the rogues.

I then was tackled and I shifted back because they did. I felt a needle injected in my neck. Bad move. Bad move is all I could say.

^•^_^•^_^•^_^•^

I groaned as I woke up. I looked around. I was in a cell. I was chained with silver. Stupid wolves. The cell door opened and I looked down to act like I was sleeping. I heard people being chained but, I kept my head down.

I ignored the whimpers from them as the silver burned their skin. I waited until I heard the cell door shut. But, they were still in here. I soon was freezing.

Did they just pour cold ass water on me?

Yeah. They did dumbass
D my wolf said

I growled out and snapped my head up. "You son of a bitch. Hey, why do you look like that crazy bastard Kyle?" I Asked. My mood taking a 360° turn. "That crazy bastard is my father. And you killed him." He said.

"Well that crazy bastard killed my parents." I said. I heard a cough and looked over. It was my mom and dad. I turned back to the kid. "Well change of words. That crazy bastard took my parents away from me." I said.

"You killed him." He exclaimed. "I'm the rogue king now bitch." He said. He crouched down to my level. I pulled my hand out of the silver cuff and extended my wolf nails and ripped his throat out.

"Are you now, bitch" I said. "My babygirl takes after her father. But, if I may ask. Why are you so short?" Mom asked me. "Kyle. Dickwad did something to my spine that stopped me from growing. So now my unwanted mate is four feet taller then me and Royal." I said. I heard a yell.

"Mom. Dad." I heard a boy and girl yell in sync. "We were pregnant when we were beaten to the point we thought we were dead but, we were shipped here." Mom said.

I pulled my other wrist out of the large cuff. Then I strategically pulled my foot out of the large cuff. Then I got up and stretched. I grabbed the keys from the dead body and took the cuffs off my parents.

I walked out and instantly started to kill guards. "Maybe now that I know you guys are alive I can stop being a dick to Cole." I said.

"Cole Black?" Dad said. "Yep. He's my mate." I said. "Called it." Mom said smirking. "My babygirl better be treated like a queen." My dad said seriously. "Dad. I've been treated as an omega for thirteen years. It's no biggie." I said kicking open a cell door where twins sat.

"Is this my little bro and sis?" I asked. Mom nodded. "We're taller then you." The boy said smirking. "I was stabbed in the back and it ruined my capability of growing." I said calmly while freeing them. The girl latched herself onto me and I hugged back. Then the boy hugged me. "Sorry" he mumbled.

"It's not your fault. Now. Let's leave. We have done enough here. Also. I've done to much killing tonight." I said. "What?" My dad asked confused. "I killed Kyle after being mute thirteen years and kinda became the Luna today." I said. They smile proudly.

"But, Cole wants me to leave and I kinda said I wasn't leaving" I said. They chuckled and we all walked out of the hellhole.