Chapter 3: The Plan

I sang a song in my head imagining what my voice sounded like. I'll find out tomorrow during my outburst. I'll just act as if I'm late.

I have a plan. I know it will work. It might sound like it won't but, I went through the plan throughly.

The plan to take Kyle, the stupid, crazy ass beta down.

1.) I will need to spend extra long getting ready.

2.) I will be late.

3.) I will arrive at the ball and I will be ready to say some things.

4.) I will finally shift in front of my pack.

5.) I will kill Kyle.

6.) I will shift back and see what everyone thinks of me. Or run. Probably run. I don't want to meet an alpha king.

I think this is the best plan ever. I'm so excited. I'm probably a little to excited because I don't want to sleep. But, I need a good night of rest if I'm going to be taking down a beta sized wolf.

It shouldn't be hard. I'm the size of a male alpha wolf. I am a female wolf but, I'm an alpha female wolf. Normally alpha female wolfs are a bit smaller then an alpha male wolf but, I'm also a white wolf.

I then decided after I do this adventure I will go on a little mission to kill the rogue king. But, then that might be a little to risky. For now though, I need to focus on the vengeance for my father and mother.

They would want this. I know they would. They wouldn't want a murderer ruling over the pack that they had made. The pack that they had trained to be strong and respectful.

The pack they had raised to be trustworthy and always equal to others. I knew when I was five that I should have told my parents that gut feeling I had when they had first made him beta. I always knew there was something off about that damn bastard.