Chapter 15: Bonding

I walked to Frostys room which was very close to Snowflakes room. Right next to her room actually. I walked in and he was looking around the empty room.

"I heard you wanted me. Looks like this room could use a little work." I said. "Yeah, I just... can we even get it done?" He asked.

"Of course. These types of jobs are my favorite. Tell me what you want your room to look like and then we can plan it together." I said. He smiled.

He started to ramble on about his room and I wrote down the supplies we will need. Then I started to sketch out the room while he helped point in where he wanted things.

"Is everything going alright in here?" Mom asked. "Yeah. We are just planning his room." I said while not looking up because I was busy sketching out the last thing he wanted. She laughed lightly before leaving.

I got up. "I'll be back. I'm going to go and get the stuff we will need. COLE!" I yelled. Frosty giggled quietly. Cole ran in with a worried gaze but, it softened once he saw I was okay.

"Come on. We are going to go to a store. We need things to decorate Frosty's room." I said while walking towards him. He nodded.

"Frosty. I'll be back. Alright" I said. He nodded with a large smile on his face. I dragged Cole behind me as I ran down the hall. He picked me up and ran faster.

I held on tightly to him, afraid that he would drop me. Once we got to a car, he set me down. I climbed into the car first and Cole climbed in next. The driver started driving once Cole gave instructions.

Cole was getting a little touchy as we sat in the car. No matter how many times I had shoved his hands away.

I smacked his hands away again as the driver started to park. Cole only started to get touchier. We got out of the car and his hands kept touching my ass.

"What is wrong with you? Why are you so touchy?" I asked. "I just.... want you." He said quietly. I sighed. "Cole. We have to wait. You know that." I said quietly.

He sighed. We started to get the things we needed while we bonded more.

<*><*><*><*>

We had everything we needed and I got stuff for Snowflakes room to but, it's a surprise. I was bonding with Snowflake and Frosty currently.

We were all talking and they were painting while I was on the other side of the room painting the trim. I was on a very tall ladder.