Chapter 16: Finished

We finally finished the rooms for Snowflake and Frosty. They look very nice.

Frosty's room:

Snowflakes room:

Snowflakes room:

I was happy with my work

I was happy with my work. It was two in the morning. Everyone else fell asleep in the living room while I did the makeover to the room.

I was working on my parents room when arms wrapped around my waist. I knew it was Cole because of the sparks. "Come on. You need to sleep." He said huskily.

My breath hitched and I slowly became aroused. I was already dripping wet. He groaned. "Winter. Seriously." He said huskily again. I held back the  moan I wanted to release.

"Stop. Talking." I said breathless. He groaned again before his lips smashed against mine. He was leading me somewhere and I realized we were in the bathroom. Seriously.

It is sound proof though. He pulled off my shirt since he was already shirtless. His lips left mine and started to trail down my neck. He stopped when he got to my chest.

My breasts were literally popping out of the bra that barely fits me. What, I have E sized breasts. Enormous and they should not be contained by a C sized bra.

"Fuck." He breathed out raspy like once his eyes fell on my breasts. He smashed his lips against mine as I unzipped his jeans and he pulled them down. Not breaking the kiss.

I pulled away and pulled my leggings off. Which took my socks. 😭 😢

He had his boxers off and I felt my eyes mentally widen at. The size. He's not going to fit in me. He picked me up and my legs wrapped around his waist. He turned the shower on and I was confused.

"So they think we are taking a shower together." He said before connecting our lips. I unclasped the bra and I took it off. I felt his boner grow hard even more. He pulled back and took my underwear off before picking me up and we both got in the shower.

I closed the door to the shower with one hand as he quickly pushed me against the wall and he pushed into me.

I released a moan at the pain and pleasure that courses through me. He was groaning. My hands gripped his shoulders as my nails dug into his shoulders.

"Cole." I moaned. He growled lowly. He began to thrust in and out of me roughly as I felt the burning increase in my stomach. "Oh god. Cole." I moaned as I felt myself getting close.

"Hold on winter." He growled. "Uh. God. Cole. I can't." I moaned. I released but, he kept going and I screamed when he released inside me. It was the most pleasurable thing I have felt.