Chapter 4: Say Action Pt.1

The plan is in action. I'm currently lying in bed still. If I get up now. I have an hour to get ready. I heard the door to my cottage open.

"Winter. Get your ass up and get ready. The ball starts in one hour." I heard Kyle snap. I acted as I just woke up. I rolled onto my back and rubbed the fake sleep out of my eyes before sitting up and yawning.

Then I threw my feet over my bed and motioned him out and he left. Thank goddess he left. I walked to the bathroom and hopped in the small shower.

My cottage is very clean and tidy. Nothing is out of place. Nothing is dirty. It's all clean. I find messes gross. I can't stand them.

I stood under the water for twenty minutes when I heard knocking on the bathroom door. "HURRY UP. YOU HAVE FORTY MINUTES!" Kyle Yelled through the door. I threw the extra bar of soap really hard at the door.

Worst of all. I hate yelling from anyone except me. But, I must get use to it. I mean. I should. It should be easy. Right?

I grabbed the coconut shampoo and lathered it through my hair before taking ten minutes to rinse it out. I just wanted to make it take forever. I did the same thing with the conditioner. Then I started to shave anywhere I needed to shave.

Then I grabbed the rose body wash. I then got out and started to dry off. I walked out wrapped in a towel and grabbed the dress along with panties and a bra.

I walked back to the small bathroom. I grabbed the hair dryer and started the dry my hair and realized it's been an hour. "JUST COME TO THE EVENT WHENEVER YOUR FINISH MUTT!" He Yelled through the door.

I banged on the door with my fist. I ignored his chuckle. Just wait. Until later Kyle. Just wait. I finished drying my natural white hair with blue streaks. My dad has frosty blue hair while my mom had pure white hair.

They had the same eye color though. The iciest blue ever. Apparently, I'm the meanest person you'll ever meet. Even if I'm mute.