2. Encounter pt.2

Jungkook's (POV)

I stand upon a buildings ledge holding my silver flask firmly in my hand spinning it around and listening to the sound of the alcohol swish. I peer down focusing on a small blonde boy coming out of a store and locking it.

I smile watching him grasp his cross necklace and mumble some load of bull shit before smiling and putting it back into his shirt. He then locked the store doors and started on his little walk.

I don't know what there was about him that had me following the little human but this one had a different aura. He glowed in my eyes, and I haven't seen them in a long time but maybe just maybe he was one of them. But who am I to know. I've been in the dark for so long.

I see a man across the road peer over and see the boy licking his lips and drunkenly running across the road and silently following him. I click my tongue smirking at the boy. You prayed and yet you won't be saved, He'll do nothing for you. I look up through hooded eyes straight to the clouds and smirk.

I look back down at the boy and see his glow brighten, he was radiating an innocence and purity I haven't seen in ages. Watching him be defiled and left to die would be fun. He obviously doesn't know who he is, what he is. So he continues praying his aura becoming stronger. It would be fun watching his aura disappear probably the biggest fuck you to the man up there.

But an even bigger fuck you would be the one to make it disappear. The boy ducks into an alley and I can see the man chase after him; as soon as I land on the roof behind them I see the man removing his belt the small boy cowering in fear his aura wavering.

I squint my eyes and reach down standing in the shadows; I step forward further into the light allowing for the two to see me.

I saw the boy hold hope in his eyes, as of a miracle had come to save him I just soften my glare and think of how wrong he was. I let my wings grow and thrive in the fear the old man radiated. Choosing to ignore the sickening hope the boy did.

I hear a meek voice come up behind him and see the boy staring directly into my eyes. His aura so small but so concentrated in light.
"P-please I'll do anything."

I smirk, nodding. We have a deal I thought.
"Who? Who are you?"

I smirk cracking my knuckles before looking him square in the eyes, his nose stuck out like a sore thumb, big and fat, I let my grin grow before sending a fist right towards his nose. The impact sent him flying towards the boy but hitting the trash can beside him. I wipe my hands against my slacks and step forward bending slightly and grasping the old bastards collar tight.

"Listen here you old earth scum, I don't like humans like you. The ones which only think with their dicks. I've watched You for quite some time, there's nothing to flaunt around

-I feel my face contort as I recall this man's previous endeavours, let's just say this wasn't a first for him-

No wonder your wife left you. Now I want you to get up and leave, but not before handing your whole wallet to this little boy right here and leave in hmmm six point four eight two seconds."

The man nods eyes wide with fear, face plastered with fright. He quickly shuffled for his wallet patting down his jacket. Eventually he pulls out an old leather looking thing and drops it into the boys lap.

The boy looked up at me mouth slightly agape and eyes shimmering. He swallowed and tilted his head towards my direction, still not bothering with the wallet. I felt myself get lost in his aura the blinding white light. Reminding me of what once was, beautiful calm. Fake all fake.

"Two point three four seconds left." I remind breaking out of my haze, I met eyes with the older man once again, I adjusted the watch around feeling suddenly uncomfortable. My skin burned in an all too familiar way. I brought in a harsh breath through gritted teeth.

The man then nods running out of the alleyway when strong lights come into view, I smirk. Too late. The loud honk of the truck sounded before a short lived scream. Then there was just the honk.

I chuckle, it wasn't like I have him less time. The average human would have made it. And it's not like I was the one who made him the way he was.

I turn to the little boy who had his eyes wide, he turns to me staring straight into my eyes. The gleam they held made my throat run dry. He was the one thing I left for, he is my ruin. But yet I can't deny, the way he was sculpted. I couldn't be mad at what I was not, my quarrel is not with this boy. It was with his creator. And so even if I despise his thought his image is one to marvel.

"Now...
I say getting down to his level squatting. I look deep into his eyes smirking as my voice dropped lower.
....what's a cutie like you doing out here?"

Here's chapter two everybody! Please comment what you think, next chapters going to pick up I just wanted to give a proper introduction to the two ☺️