8. They All Fall

Jimin's (POV)
"Jungkook, what? What do you mean?" I gasp feeling heat pool in my stomach. Showing that I knew what he meant proved that i'd already indulged in... certain sins of flesh that was disgusting and in-honourable. What would god think of me? And declaring these things further more in a church. The home of god.

"I know you know sweet heart. C'mon why don't you just address me as daddy? It's the same as father. Do you think it means something else love?" His smooth honey like voice lulled me in. I felt my eyes close as a breath left my parted lips.

My eyes rolled back in my head and I feel an unimaginable white hot pleasure fill me.

"D-daddy." I let it go with a gasp as the warmth only grew. I couldn't help release a little moan as the atmosphere tightened around us. My head getting light as I felt my throat constrict.

Silence filled the air but I couldn't help but hear my heart thrumming in my ears. It was so loud my own gasps mixed with the heat looking in my stomach leaving me feeling beyond pleasured.

He was silent but I heard him, I couldn't see him but I could perfectly imagine what he looked like in the moment. He was behind that wall but I could still feel him. His hands on my neck. His lips on mine. His knee pressed against me.

"Good boy."

The air lifting and I inhaled immediately. I felt my senses coming back and my head clear. The warmth dissipated slowly and I took in a shaky breath trying to register what happened.

I wrapped a hand around my throat and adjusted to the feeling of burns etching into my skin.

"Hello?"

I widen my eyes as the priests voice echos in the confessional. Clearing my throat I shakily greet him as the session begins.

Jungkook's(POV)
I walk out the confessional feeling a heat surge through my body. Every joint felt stiff and muscles tensed under the suit I wore.

"So? How'd it go?" I turn my head to Taehyung as he looked over to me eyes occasionally glancing at the booth.

"I'm, I'm not sure." I respond remembering his light sign as he muttered it. Picturing it happening, remembering, reliving it felt like a fire stirring within me.

A fire so hot the flames of hell couldn't compare.

"What is that meant to mean? Listen your not helping our cause, I think it's best if I try talking to him." He says but my mind was trained on the light whimpers of the boy in the booth.

I swallow thickly as I imagine how'd he look under me voice high and whining begging for me.

"No, you take orders from me. Leave it for now. Once I, once I properly asses the situation we can act on it." I speak keeping my head high as I walk out the building.

"Ok sir."

I walk out onto the road a car coming closer to me as I close my eyes and listen to the horn blow before releasing my wings allowing them to envelop me as they fly me down to hell.

Seconds later I'm down, screams echo in the distance as a string wind blows behind me.  Turning my head I see Taehyung. He doesn't look happy but what was I to do? I didn't want to confront the boy, I don't care what he is.

As long as the plan carries through then human or not my job will be done.

"What do you want with the boy." I hear Taehyung mutter from behind me.

"It doesn't concern you." I say finality heavy in my voice.

"Please just answer."

"I want revenge."

"And what makes you think he'll provide that."

"Someone, or something that glows like that. They mean something. In a world where only a few are special, when they suddenly become like everyone else the effect is greater. I want to show him that none of them are special. That they all fall into the darkness."

"Then let us hunt."

I smile and turn around.

"Let us hunt."

I walk over to my thrown, the iron sizzling as my skin touches it. Putting my leg over the other and laying my arm on the rest I place my head on my hand.

The sound of doors grinding as screams and cries become louder erupts. I tap my right foot on the floor as Taehyung voice booms.

"COME FORTH."

A slender man walks into view. His eyes red as he trembles before me.

"State your name." I say tilting my head.

"Caleb Fisher." He says voice breaking apart.

I stare deeply into his eyes and I feel him turn to putty within my gaze. His mind becomes malleable as I untie every knot of resistance in his body.

"Why are you here." I say voice low.

"I found my wife cheating on me while I was meant to be on a work trip out of town. I missed her greatly so i came home while I was meant to be sleeping but found her in our bed sleeping nude next to some random guy. She didn't notice me so in a fit of rage and hurt I poured gallons of petrol around the house that I keep in the garage in case I was late to work and didn't have time to fill up my fuel tank. I then went back into the room and pushed a lit candle onto the carpet setting the room on fire. Killing her and that man. I then drove back to the hotel I was staying at, crawled under the covers and slept soundly while my wife and a man I knew nothing about burned to death."

"There's more isn't there?" I say slowly watching him as a last knot comes undone.

"My infant daughter was in the house too. Five months old, she was sleeping in the room next to my wife but after I threw the candle down I realised that if I took her the crime could be tracked back to me. So I left her to die, as I walked out I smelt the carbon and I knew my daughter could too. As I closed to door I listened to her cries."

"You'll suffer, choking on the smoke emitted from your own burning corpse. Listening to your own cries as you relive the pain of having your beloved cheat on you." I say, I was meant to be emotionless but I felt anger bubble inside me as I heard him talk about his daughter. How could one do that to their own.

"Take him away." I say looking at Taehyung.

"Right away sir."

They all fall.

Hello everyone! Please tell me what you think about this chapter! If you have anything you want to talk about I'm here for you and I'll be happy to listen. But I hope you're doing well and staying healthy ☺️

@caliannmarie88 thank you for all the support love🥰💕