17. Maybe It Was Love

❗️❗️❗️
Hello readers! I just want everyone to know that this chapter is completely optional! It holds no relevance to the story plot I just know that a lot of my readers do like smut and I'm here to deliver so if you feel uncomfortable please skip this chapter! Thank you!

Jungkook's (POV)

I feel heat bubble within me and I drag my lips against the column on his neck feeling him gulp against me.

Pressing open mouthed kisses onto his skin I taste the sweetness. Like raw icing sugar, it all comes back and for a moment I think that my brains forcing fake memories to cope but then again.

"Jungkookie please"

It seems so real.

Marking his neck I feel him squirm under me, going back up and deeply kissing him I pour all emotion into the lip lock feeling his fingers tangle into my hair pushing me further into him.

The fire flickered behind us as I took both mine and his clothes off. His pale skin glowing in the orange flame, red plump lips wet and parted as he let out quiet pants.

Kissing down his body I relished the little gasps and sighs he let out. I sucked hard on the skin of his stomache leaving behind purple, red and maroon markings.

Pulling up I see scars, bruises and cuts littering his skin. Going back down and placing my lips onto each marking I kissed the pain away. His body pale and clear, my marks being the only thing decorating him.

Smiling I drag my hand down his lean torso watching his chest rise and fall. He looks at me and I feel full. Love surging within me.

It has to be you.

There's no question in my mind, you're my love.

He gives me a smile and I return it, leaning down I kiss him deeply, with my hand I gently tap his thigh, he immediately lifts it and I pull it over my shoulder letting it rest there.

I pull away from his lips and circle my finger around his entrance watching him bite his lip eyes still closed.

Kissing him again I push my finger in feeling his silky wet walls wrap tightly around the digit.

He kisses me harder as I thrust the finger in, pulling away from my lips he pants while I finger fuck him harder.

"M-more please."

Kissing down his neck while his chest rises I push a second finger in allowing him to adjust before he tries pushing down himself.

Taking a nipple into my mouth and sucking as hard as I could he push the two fingers in rhythmically.

Sweet moans fill the air as he fidgets and twitches around my fingers, pushing a third in I hear him hiss.

I pull away immediately resulting in a high pitched whimper. He looks up at me through hooded eyes and I watch tears pool at his lash line.

Smiling I go down taking his erect cock into my mouth and placing the three fingers back in before simultaneously sucking and fingering him making his body convulse under me.