18. Happiest

Jungkook's POV

I woke up hours later the night still dark, turning over I saw Jimin still deep asleep. Smiling I got off the bed tucking him in and kissing the top of his head.

I walked into the walk in closet and put on a robe. Tying the robe and letting my wings pierce holes into fabric I stretch hearing movement in the other room.

Moving back into the room I see him turned around head snuggled into the pillow I slept on hands gripping the bed sheets.

I smile at his tired state and walk outside going onto the cliff by the largest cherry blossom tree. Turning around and breathing the fresh air I fall backwards, my body felt lighter and my head felt clearer. This headache that I must've gotten used to finally subsided.

I felt better.

Closing my eyes as I heard the ground near, I open my eyes and see Taehyung standing there looking at me.

"So your back?" He says coy smile leaving his lips.

"Yeah." I say, warmth filling my body as we walk into the library.

"Did you find anything out?" I ask sitting at the large table amongst the books.

"Yes actually, here. This piece of paper recites the first sons prayer. It's said to summon Jin." He says slowly placing the paper onto the table.

My eyes widen and I remember him slightly, my big shouldered big brother. My sweet older brother, when I first had to be sent to hell and stay way from Jimin he'd sometimes cover for me in hell so I could spend time with Jimin.

But when father found out he enabled him from travelling to any plains beyond heaven. Only one prayer could summon him, but when the prayer was put into the bible it was said so often that Jin could sneak down to hell to cover for me but then when father found out again he removed all known existence of the prayer.

"How'd you get it?" I ask in absolute shock.

"When I was leaving Hyung gave it to me. Told me that if we ever needed him that he'd come."

I examined the paper and in small writing at the very bottom I saw the words
'I love you, stay strong.'

Swiping my thumb over the words I felt complete. I had Jimin back, my love in my arms and a final fucking sense of belonging.

Finally I read the instructions, panicked writing scribbled on a crumpled page. It didn't seem from the bible or written by one of us. At first I wondered who may have written it.

Shaking my head and getting back on track I read the words and take note of the instructions.

A worshipper of the lord must recite the prayer to summon the oldest son. They must say the words whilst having complete faith that he may come, as it is faith that will guide him.

I looked at Taehyung and clenched my fists.

"Yeah, I know. How are we gonna get a loyal, faithful worshipper." He says leaning against a wall.

Then it hits me.

"What about Jimin?" I ask.

"Since you guys did the dirty wouldn't his faith be else where." His says wings gesturing down ward.

"Fuck off, he's an avid believer it should work and if it doesn't then we'll just find someone else." I say.

Immediately after I feel a tug within me, Jimin. I stand up my wings tearing through my skin.

Jimin's POV
I woke up the room cold. The bed was warm but it didn't have Jungkook in it. My back hurt but the kisses Jungkook left on my skin soothed it.

And yet when I woke up I was scared that he wasn't coming back.

I felt anxiety and fear bubble inside me and tears spring to my eyes. What if he did leave me? What of he was more of the devil then I thought he was.

"Jimin, Jimin baby." I widen my and blinking tears away and I see him on his knees in front of me warm hands grasping my face.

I feel relief fill me and I grasp at him holding him close to me.

I feel his hands leave my face and snake around my waist holding me just as tight. Breathing in his scent I sighed out my tears drying and body going limp against him.

"Baby what's wrong? What happened?" He asks quickly as I pull away and look into his eyes.

"I was worried, you left after we had sex. I thought the worst you know. Where were you?" I ask watching a sweet smile come onto his lips making me feel happy.

"I was in hell, I still have to figure this out. Baby I promise you I love you, ok? I know this is going fast and I've had other intentions but baby you've been the only thing in my heart for eternity and love, I want you to know that any intentions I've had were spurred by the fact that even when I didn't know who you were I still yearned for you. I love you."

"I love you too." I say feeling ridiculously blissful. I didn't know exactly what he meant by other intentions but it probably was something to do with my glow and his devilishness. I could tell he didn't like divinity for what they did to me.

The thought of his other intentions did make me feel absolutely discouraged but hearing him say that he yearned for me nonetheless gave me hope so I ask.

"Have you ever slept with someone before me? If they had glowed like me would you have tried corrupting they too?" I ask voice wavering.

"To be honest no, I'd only ever seen one other glow like you before. I guess part of me must've known it was you even if my consciousness wasn't aware. However with that person I felt repulsed with their light. Baby I love you. I love you so much. I promise." He says and I believe him. Testing my head on his collar bones I sigh heavily and take his scent in again.

"I love you too." I say hugging him tightly.

"Jungkookie?"

"Yes baby."

"If I left would you ever love another."

"No, I'd wait  for you, even if it takes forever I'd still wait."

"Why?"

"Because when you came into my life, half of my string was cut off and you became half of me. I need you and only you. And with anyone else I wouldn't be the same, I don't want that. Cause right now, with you I'm the happiest I could ever be."

Hello everyone! Please tell me what you thought of this chapter, if you need or want anyone to talk to I'm here to listen. I hope you're all happy and safe. See you tomorrow!☺️