5. Two Hundred

Jungkook's(POV)

"Welcome to Hell."
"Welcome back you mean?" I responded dragging my wings back feeling them shrivel up inside me.

Turning to the side I looked at the right hand, he was dressed in robes dark red almost black silk hung from his broad shoulders. Gold accents shone in the warmth of the flames that danced around us. His eyes held a teasing glint in them, gold iris void of sparkle but yet filled with child like amusement.

" I apologise oh great one, king of evil, commander of the demon race." Taehyung exaggerated bowing and swinging his arms about. Before standing up and chuckling.

"You know you should really show me more respect, those lines should've been delivered a little less sarcastically." I say throwing off my coat and walking towards my throne. Trying to control the small smile from coming onto my face.

"Sarcastically? Oh no no my liege I meant every word." Taehyung laughs bowing a full ninety degrees. His jet black hair falls over his face brown horns curling backwards like his wavy locks.

I just hum and take a seat on my throne. Throwing my head to the side and beckoning one of the lower demons to bring in the line.
All the recently deceased would pass by hells ruin in order to pass peacefully.

That's if I deemed them worthy, see before the big man sentenced me to eternal damnation he blessed my eyes, allowing me to see through the impure and allowing my eyes to will confessions out of those who stare too deeply.

All the people who pass through me leave the world Grey, and I sort through who deserves eternal punishment and who was misunderstood.

The screams got louder as the souls passed through the door. See what ever state they die in they pass through in to, physically. So if they drowned the burning feeling in their lungs would pass with them too until they see me. And drugs you see don't work here, so when I say people nowadays either kill or kill themselves people who take sleeping pills and then bleed to death would feel the sting and the burn of their skin tearing and their blood leaking. People who are killed well if they were shot they would feel that pain. So essentially this place is like a hospital you suffer till I the doctor see you.

"Here we go again."

Taehyung's(POV)

I sprouted brown wings from my back and took off, flying from the broken ruins of the castle into the night sky, letting my wings wrap around me as my body shifted horns retreating and tail coiling back inside me. Suddenly it's cold, and I feel the warmth in my breath fog the air around me.

The human world, everyday when Jungkook would go through the dead I would spend my days assessing the human world. I could tell by looking up into the sky that heaven was becoming more and more deserted.

There was a time where it was over run but as time goes by the human race is just getting more and more tainted. It used to be so warm so bright but now all I see is grey. There hasn't been any warmth unless I come across small children, but even then again as time goes by the age where they loose their purity and warmth becomes lesser and lesser.

Hospitals are bitter sweet, sometimes I stand by a window and watch a moment of pure uninterrupted warmth. But sometimes it gets so grey it almost seems black. They always convince themselves with words like, 'they're in a better place.' No they're not. I watch them as they fall, hardly anyone rises these days.

I watch as they hold onto the floor, the ground underneath them breaking apart. How they hold onto the sides pleading with who ever is around. But no ones hears, we all suffer in silence at one point. Karma finds us all, no matter how long we run.

I don't go to places like that anymore, when I started the reason I came here was to report how the humans are going, Jungkook likes to hear how right he was, but being one of them before I have a part of me that likes seeing them rise, especially since it's so rare. I would welcome them watch their gleeful expressions as they passed through the clouds.

Sometimes I wish to see one of them again, to look in the mirror and see the past, because as days go by I feel more and more regret. Of course if I went back I would see why I left, but as they say ignorance is bliss. I could live one or two millennia before the same feelings resurface.

A breeze blows by and I feel the cold soothe my skin, I sigh and spin around jumping off the ledge and spreading my wings. I'll let the wind guide me. Show me what you want me to see, prove me wrong. Bring the light.

Jimin's(POV)

"Father I'm home." I mumbled as I opened the door, father gets mad when I walk in unannounced he says that only the devil likes to surprise others. Pounce when they are unaware, like a coward.

"Jimin. Why are you late." The sound of his voice sends shivers down my spine. My ears pick up as I hear metal dragging and I instantly feel like screaming and crying again. But this is how I pay for my sins.

"A man-

"A man? Are you back to spreading your legs you whore? TELL ME SLUT!" My father screams and I hear it the whip. The belt.

"NO, father a man he tried to assault me. I didn't want it I cried and screamed but he cornered me."

"Lying is a sin Jimin, tell me if you let him fuck you, tell me if you pleaded and screamed for him like a fucking slut."

"NO I didn't father an angel he stopped him he, saved me." I cried hearing his footsteps near, I couldn't run. That would be running away from forgiveness.

"You have to pay forgiveness, lying and fucking Jimin. Your sins just keep adding up, we need to purify you."

"Father-

"If you don't accept this you don't accept the lord. If you can take cock in you then you can take this. Now get in front of the shrine."

"Yes father."

"Now count till two hundred, fifty for lying and one hundred and fifty for being a whore."

"Yes father."

Lord please, save me.

Hello everybody! This was hard to write because I hate people who think like this so much. Please tell me what you guys think! If you guys need someone to talk to him here! I hope you are all doing well and healthy see you next time☺️