23. Comfort

Jimin's POV

I smile feeling warmth blossom in me as Jin muttered those ten words.

I felt Jungkook come undone in my hands as he fell down. Knees giving way as he feel on his ankles.

"No, I don't believe you! There's no way father has forgiven me! He trapped me in HELL for billions of years! That's not something you do to a son that you feel in your heart deserves forgiveness. He will never forgive me, and I will never forgive him." He says skin turning bright red and hand hardening. I gasp feeling the death grip in his hold; strength that makes my hand go numb, surging through him as the atmosphere changes.

"Jungkook he knows how much you loved Jimin, and he gave him back didn't he?" Jin says trying to reason with him as he seemingly turns into something else.

"Yoongi forced him, it has nothing to do with me." He says grip loosening allowing my fingers regain feeling.

"No Jungkook if he were still mad at you he would've exiled Yoongi like he did with Taehyung. It's ok now I promise."

"What if Jimin was a mistake, I know he recycles souls. What if he accidentally recycled Jimin and now tricking me into bringing him up there so he can take him away again! If that's what you're doing I suggest giving up because I'll tear down that shit hole you call the silver city before I let you take him away again!" He says, I feel his skin hardening but yet his grip on my hand remains soft snd gentle. I feel warmth spread in me at the action and squeeze his hand reassuringly. He looks at me and squeezes my hand back, his aura changes to a dark one and he glares at Jin.

Taehyung being his right hand instinctively starts morphing and they both emit challenging almost daring auras.

"Jungkook, Taehyung." Jin soothing voice and touch makes the auras dissipate but they still brace them selves.

Jin gives them a soft smile and lets his light shine through making them almost entranced. I watch in amazement as their skin becomes softer and a side of them starts to break through. Almost as if their once angelic selves were peeking through.

Like kids in front of candy there were sparkles in their eyes that I'd only ever seen once in Jungkook's. And they were tears.

"Both of you, I assure that if father had any plans like that. I would never, ever in a million years. Follow through with it." He says smiling, eyes conveying emotion and feeling that was almost too kind to recognise.

Letting out a deep sigh I watch both of them morph back as Jungkook shakes his head holding onto me tighter.

His hands laced gently with mine and he closes his eyes,

"I can't lose him again, my entire existence has been pure pain ever since I lost him. I cant even kill myself to be free of it. I can't believe all of this. He hurt me so much, I can't imagine a world where it could all just fix itself." He says his thumb caressing the back of my hand.

"Jungkook, father wants to see you. He misses his youngest son. He misses how things used to be. He misses times when we were all happier. He's had time to reflect and he's finally ready to make amends. He wants you and Jimin back together. I let you have that prayer, I guided you both into this very moment in time. Because we all want what's best for both of you. And that's Jimins guaranteed immortality and our put together family."

Jungkook opens his eyes and sighs quietly,
"I can't go back, it's impossible. Even when I merely fly too high my skin burns and bones wither."

"Jungkook nothing is impossible, when you are ready I'll be happy to come again and collect you. Everyone wants to see you all again so please put some thought into it. Until we meet again."

Jin leans back down and kisses each of us on the forehead before smiling graciously. With plump lips spread in a wide grin, and sparkling eyes holding so much kindness; I witnessed an angel before me. A real angel. I finally understood why all the angel writings said that they had blurred eyes, anything that held that much shine must be blinding.

Slowly his form melts away and I feel a certain warmth leave gradually, I witness Jungkook and Taehyung sigh deeply closing their eyes and be brought back to earth.

I see Jungkook mouth a 'good bye brother' before the light completely fades.

In the silence a sudden deep voice sounds,

"I need some rest."

Going to the cliff he steps off and the flash of his wings is silenced as the wind blows him away.

Jungkook gets up and brings my hand with him. Slowly he brings me into his arms and buries his face into my neck.

I tangle my fingers in his hair and he sighs into my neck the warmth tickling me.

"I'll always support you."

"I know baby."

"I'm really happy you did this."

"Me too."

HELLO EVERYONE, I'm not sure when I'll be updating next but it'll be within a month! This book is also coming to an end and I'm feeling kinda sad about it because I'm not too sure if there's going to be a sequel. Happy New year guys!!! I wish you all the best and for everything to go well, and if not I hope that whatever you go through you get through it quickly and healthy.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you need to talk to someone I am here and you can always message me! Please tell me what you think and I'll see you tomorrow! ☺️☺️