4. Hell

3rd Persons(POV)

The demon bent down, cold hand reaching out to stroke the blondes soft locks. Slowly dropping to the boys face, warm burning skin feeling like heaven to the demons hand.

Releasing a small sigh the demon looked up smirking, he made strict eye contact with the moon. Before looking at the boys plush lips, Jungkook tutted at himself before diving in, allowing his lips to come into a rough collision with Jimins. Slowly moving his lips Jungkook payed special attention to how the boy reacted, his blood pumping faster and his skin burning.

Eventually the blondes still lips started moving, it was messy but yet it worked. The demon opened his eyes slightly looking at how the boy now had his eyes closed, his face was so soft, so pure.

Gently the demon pulled away. He stood straight and looked at the boy who still had his eyes closed. Before Jimin could mutter a word the creature had taken off.

Jimin brought his hand to his lips and blushed heavily. Slowly standing up his grasped his satchel tightly and looked up to the building where the demon jumped down from hoping to catch a glimpse. But nothing.

Sighing Jimin turned on his heel and turned the opposite direction from his previous destination. He had a lot to confess. He needed a lot of forgiveness.

Jungkook watched the boy walk to the church, he bit his tongue as the boy vanished behind the doors but still he smirked to himself. Before the warmth that radiated from every part of his body had left his lips. A grey discolouration had replaced the former glowing pink.

Jungkook couldn't wait until every inch of the boy reflected that same grey. He was going to touch, feel and taint every single part of the boy. And the best part would be how Jimin begged for it. How he begged to be ruined.

Licking his lips Jungkook walked away, sprouting two black wings he walked to the other side of the buildings edge. Peering down he took a step closing his eyes and falling. The demons wings wrapped around himself as darkness overtook. And suddenly the cold night became hot, so so hot. And the silent city streets, filled with screams.

"Welcome to hell."

Hey everyone! Please tell me what you think! How are you? Hope you all are doing good in this time and of you aren't and need someone to talk to I'm here for you☺️