7. Church

(Jungkook's POV)

My wings shriveled back into me as I made contact with my throne.

It was hot and my skin readjusted to the drastic change in temperature quickly. I thought back to the boy, his lips were grey like they always were but they had a gleam something darker but still vibrant.

He once shined for the sun but now he shone for the moon.

Suddenly dark red blooms in front of me as I watch Taehyung stand straight retracting his wings back and looking at me before bowing.

"Where were you?" I ask straightening my back.

"The surface, taking in the sights." He answered.

"It hasn't held many wondrous sights in a while." I said picking at my nails.

"Well yeah but sometimes there will be the miracle of birth and the fleeting brightness of innocence."

"Ahh so you were at the hospital."

"Yeah, where else can we go to see that."

"Apparently the mini mart on fifth street." I said licking at my lips.

"What?" His eyes almost sparkle and I chuckle at his child like behaviour. "A child works at the mini mart?"

"No, well unless we go by hight." I say smiling remembering his shivering form as the box wobbled off the shelf.

"And you hid him?" He says voice accusatory.

"I don't remember a rule about sharing prey Taehyung." I said growling.

"I followed you from the silver city the least you could do is share the light with me!" He shouted.

I feel my skin burn and my stomachs tighten.
"You will not talk to me like that." I say lowly standing up and towering above him.

"Yes sir." He says quietly while  glaring at me but lowering his head is submission.

I adjust my robes and look down at him before sighing.

"He's different, he glows like one of them. But he doesn't seem to be like them." I say quietly.

"One of them? He can't be he wouldn't have made his presence known by you if he was."

"Exactly but his light shone brighter than a new born and he was an adult. A sight almost impossible at this time."

"Is he that strict of a believer."

"He can't be."

"Why not?"

"Because when I kissed him, he just held onto me tighter."

Jimin(POV)

"Our father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespassers as be forgive those who trespass against us. Amen."

I got off my knees and went to collect the bread.

Placing it in my mouth I let it dissolve as I began to pray.

Beloved father please shine your light onto me this day as I beg for forgiveness. I ask you to cleanse me from my sins and help me heal my soul from the wrongs that I have committed.

And swallowed the bread and swiped my tongue across my lips. My eyes widen and I feel a tingle across my skin. Taking a breath in I lay a finger on my lips.