My New Master (Part 2)

"She all yours, bro," he said. Quill got closer to me, looked at me closer, smiled and took my hand. He led me to his room and handed me a blanket.

"Lay down," he said. I was hesitant but quickly remembered the slap Donovan gave me. The bed was big and soft. I reminded me of the one I had at home. He undressed himself and laid next to me. "You don't gotta be scared ah me, girl, I'm not gon hit you," he said pulling me closer to him.

"You don't wanna be here, do you?" He asked. I shook my head. Honestly, I had no opinion now. "What's yo name?" He asked. I thought for a minute. "Ivanna," I replied. He smiled. "That's a pretty name," he said,"My name MaQuill. Its spelled M-a-q-u-i-l-l but its pronounced Mar-cal. You can call me Quill tho."

I smiled. "Yes, master," I replied quietly. He smiled back. "How old are you?" He asked. "17," I replied. He shook his head. "I'm 19. I guess bro was too old for you, huh? He usually don't care. His last hoe was 16 and he was 24. But I'm happy he got you for me, You too pretty fa his old ass. That nigga like 28."

So far, I liked him but I stayed cautious because I thought Donovan was nice at first and he turned on me in less than a day.

"Why you so quiet?" Quill asked, "You really ain't gotta be scared ah me. Look, we ain't even gotta fuck tonight if you don't want to." I laughed but caught myself. Just tonight tho. I guess I couldn't expect him to say every night. What kinda sex slave would I be if we never fucked? I figured I might as well play by all his rules.