Scared Straight (Part 3)

“Did I tell you I got half the money already?" He asked. I shook my head. “Can I see it?" I asked. He went in the closet and took a bag out and poured all the money on the bed. “I wonder what it ah feel like to fuck you on that. That's 20k right there."

We both just looked at it. “I think it'll hurt. Let's not try it," I said quickly. He smiled, “Nah we gotta try it." He got close to me and made me fall onto the bed and he fell on top of me.

We kissed for a while. He undressed pulled my panties down under the dress I was wearing. He pushed his dick in nice and slow but I still had to moan like I couldn't take it. I closed my eyes and moaned as he went deeper and deeper. He gave me soft kisses on my neck all the way to my stomach. It made me get tingly.  I've never felt it like that before.

He kept going harder and harder, faster and faster and I could feel my legs getting weaker. “Quill," I moaned. He smiled. I guess he knew I couldn't take it he started going faster. “Baby," I moaned. Tears formed in my eyes and the tingles got stronger. “MaQuill!" I screamed holding him as tight as I could. “Wait, baby. I'm almost done," he whispered out of breath. I held on tighter. My legs and arms started shaking. He smiled like he had accomplished something. Then I finally came and he pulled out.

“Damn. I told you that was a good idea," he said. “It only felt like that cuz you said you loved me."