My New Master (Part 3)

"Can I ask you something?" I asked, quietly. "Yeah," he replied. "Can you tell me what your tattoos mean?" I asked. He smiled at me. "Everybody always ask me that," he said, "They all mean something important."

I touched his arm. "What's this one?" It was a pistol wrapped in a red ribbon. "When I was 9, my pops bought me a pistol for Christmas. That was the only thing he ever bought me."

There was a list of names and dates on his other arm. Tina 08/15/99, Christopher 10/07/03, Arson 05/19/09, Bryson 12/25/05 and Kade 03/13/13. "What's this one?" I asked. "Tina's my mom. She died on that date. Chris and Bryson was our brothers, they dead too. Kade was my son. He died at birth. And Arson was my best friend in middle school. He got shot on our last day of 8th grade."

"Ion got enough room for you," he said. I laughed. "I hope I won't have to go on the list anytime soon," I told him. "Oh yeah I mean on the good side. You know, hopefully we be like a couple." I smiled.

The last one I needed to know about we the tree on his chest. "It's like a family tree. You know how people say blood makes you related, loyalty makes you family?" I nodded. "That's what I mean."

"You got any tattoos?" He asked. I nodded. I wondered how he didn't see them when he was looking at me ass naked in the living room. I showed him. I only have a rose from my left thigh to the side of my left titty. "That don't have no story do it, It's just cute, huh?" He asked. I laughed. "Yeah."

He smiled. "I like you," he said, "You ain't like them hoes Donovan usually bring back. You lucky he ain't keep you fa his self cuz he ah have you lookin' like a starved animal. He don't believe in feedin hoes." "Why he do that?" I asked. He shook his head. "I'm not supposed to say anything about that to you."