Done (Part 2)

I went downstairs when I heard everything stop. “Quill?" I whispered.  “Baby, you got him?" I didn't get a reply,I got a cough.  Donovan was on one side of the room, and Quill was on the other side. Both of them had blood running down the side of their faces. I guess they both got a lucky shot.

Of course I panicked. “Quill, I don't know what to do," I told him. He smiled. “Go get the towel," he said, calmly, “Hurry."

I ran upstairs, got the towel and came back down. “Tie it around me," he said. He was calm like nothing just happened,  like he didn't just get shot and wasn't bleeding out on the carpet. “How you so calm?" I asked. “This happened before," he answered.  His words got slower. He looked kinda tired. “You're dying, Quill. You can't die," I said. I tied the towel tighter. I felt like crying but if he was okay, I should be okay. “I'm not gonna die, Ivanna. You gotta take the bullet out. It ain't deep."

Who the fuck did he think he was talking to? Me take a bullet out. Hell no that wasn't gonna happen easily.  I went and got some tweezers from the downstairs bathroom. I looked over at Donovan. I think he was dead already.

I went over to him and looked at him closely. He was still breathing, so I moved. Knowing him, he'd probably grab me and chock me to death. And Quill wouldn't be no help this time.

Only Hisजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें