My First Day (Part 1)

1 Month Ago

Memphis, TN

It was next day. I woke up in a night gown. I didn't see Quill so I stayed in the bed. Of course I wasn't gonna leave the room to look for him and risk bumping into Donovan.

Quill came into the room and gave me a kiss. "When you get up?" He asked. "Just now," I replied. "So you ain't take a shower yet?" He asked. I shook my head. "What, you was waiting fa me?" I smiled and nodded. "Well c'mon," he took my hand and led me to the bathroom. It was a lit darker and dirtier than the one in Donovan's room. "Why it look so different up here than it do downstairs?" I asked. "Cuz we used to stay just downstairs but I been up here lately cuz Donny be on my nerves."

I started undressing as he turned the shower on. I thought it was weird how I felt so comfortable getting naked in front of this boy I just met. "Can I ask you something?" He asked. I nodded. "How much did Donovan pay fa you?" I looked down and looked back up. "30,000," I replied,"it would've been more if I was a virgin." He undressed too. "Ion think imma ever understand this sex trafficking shit. Donovan done explained it to me a million times... like imma be like him or something." He moved the hair out of my face and gave me a long kiss, "I think you gon be the only one I need."