Chapter 4

"You really think, I will surrender my self just for a slut like him" Jungkook chuckled

Blood started dipping for Taehyung's neck as bogum put more pressure while gritting his teeth in anger.

But what no one noticed is a single teardrop rolling down the  Taehyung's eye.

*Bang*

A gunshot can be heard through the room...

Everyone looks towards the main entrance, There stands Jimin with a gun in his hand

"Ahh....you bloody bastard", Bogum glared at him, holding his hand in pain...

"Put him as a hostage, we will play with him later" Jungkook demanded

"Everyone back to their work, Now!!" Namjoon said clapping his hands together to get the attention

"Are you okay tae, let's go and treat your wounds, okay"
Jimin asked worriedly

"I am okay chim"

"It's just a scratch, If you are okay, Can you hold me till we reach the bathroom"Taehyung stumbled a little while trying to balance his weak body.

"Of course..." Jimin smiled and softly holds his best friend.

"I am so sorry If I am disturbing you"Taehyung voiced slowly and hangs his head low.

It is unusual for him to ask for help or to get help from others.

"I will take him to Jin's chamber, Jimin you can go and help suga with the investigation," Jungkook said and within a second he pulled Taehyung with him to the doctor's chamber.

"Please slow down a bit, I am feeling a bit dizzy", there is tiredness in his soft voice.

Jungkook grip softened after hearing those fragile words...

"I am glad, you were able to catch those enemies of yours, If they  put the knife on someone else."

"You might have to get worried and they would have taken advantage of this."

Jungkook feels a sudden pang in his heart

"Have I made him feel this useless. Is it too much for him?"

Taehyung looked up to see a frowning Jungkook.

"Maybe my words come out harsh, I didn't intend to offend you", Tae said.

Jungkook was shocked, "He is still the same angel",
"How can someone  be this humble..."

"Can we go now...."

"Y- Yeah"

He holds Taehyung carefully like a glass doll, who will break if not taken care of...

Taehyung eye's widened, He can feel the softness through his fibre...

It feels strangely comfortable for him. He is confused with this sudden change in Jungkook.

But what Jungkook didn't know is...

Taehyung was already a broken doll...

Who hides his sorrow with a boxy smile...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Is it intentional to hurt taehyung like this???
What do you think about this lovelies?😊

Do vote and comment

sorry for my mistakes:)