Chapter 10

Taehyung pov:

He tried getting up from his bed ,But felt a strong arm wrapped around his waist making it difficult to sit...

"Maybe I black out again", I murmured

He looked at his side to see jungkook sleeping peacefully,holding him in his strong embrace..

 "But I feel safe"

"Stop thinking about stupid things, taehyung, He is your bully"

"He hates you. You are nothing in front of him ,Just a poor piece of trash"

He can feel the cold tears down his eyes..."why am I even crying?" He question himself.

Jungkook heard soft sniffing, opening his  eyes only to met with a crying Taehyung..

"Is he crying because of me, Am I scaring him" kook thought.

Jungkook pulled his hands off Taehyung, with a hurt expression

"Sorry, Did I woke you up?
I am so sorry"! Taehyung said while trying to stop those newly formed tears..

"No, you didn't", Jungkook said rubbing the tears from Taehyung's eyes...

He looks like a lost puppy...

"Cute" Jungkook cooed internally

Jungkook rubbed his face with the thumb making him lean on his touch..

"T-Thank you so much Jungkook for helping me yesterday", Tae said , bowing a little....

"Do this happens often?" Jungkook asked

"Huh??"

"I am talking about you loosing consciousness" Jungkook bsaid looking straight into his eyes.

"Hmm..Yeah, But it's nothing to worry bout.."

"I am worried for you"

"As if I will worry for you,You are nothing to me" Jungkook blunt and walk towards the bathroom with his towel...

"It hurts kookie to hear these words from you"

"Jungkook,don't know myself, but if feels like a stab to me in my heart."

Jungkook turned once with an emotionless yet soft eyes.

Taehyung's eyes widened..he put his hands on his mouth...

"Am I loud enough,He heard my words!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

😘😘😘😘😘😘...Thank for reading

I will update soon..

Please vote and comment too😊😊😊

Love you💜💜❣️❣️