Chapter 16

A single tear escapes Taehyung's doe eyes...

"I shouldn't have get my hopes high, I must be a fool.
Why will someone love me"

"I-I Understand Jungkook", Taehyung said, while trying to hold a sob..

"Baby, I am so sorry...I am just joking with you"

"Please forgive kookie", Jungkook said with a pout while holding his ears cutely...

"B-Bad kookie, I hate kookie,"Tae hits his built chest softly before being engulfed in a warm hug.
Jungkook kissed his button nose  to calm him down.

Now, he feels bad.
Their love for each other is still blooming and tender, He feels like a fool to ruin it.

"Baby, I promise to never joke like this"
"Are you still angry with your kookie"

Taehyung sniff to stop his tears,while rubbing his eyes with his sweater paws...

Jungkook almost cooed with this cute behaviour.

They once again hug each other, before getting out of the car to start a new day.

Everyone's eyes are on them...
It's like a hot topic to see the bully with his target.

Jungkook is aware of those stares so he pulled taehyung near him with an arm around his waist...

Some might shit in their pants with that intense stare he gives to one who bad mouths tae.

Time skips to lunch...

Jungkook introduced tae to all of his friends,Everyone welcomes tae with a warm hug.

They even apologies for their rude behaviour and Tae being an angel quickly becomes everyone's favourite.

"Jungkookie!",All of them turn there head to that scratching sound...

"WHAT IS THIS SLUT DOING WITH YOU?", Jennie shouted.

Taehyung hangs his head in embarrassed, as everyone is eyeing the drama that gonna happen.

"Slut who? I don't think tae is holding a mirror, where you can see yourself", Jungkook said trying to hold his own laughter.

Her faces becomes red like a beetroot, as she becomes a thing to laugh in their cafeteria.

She is about to slap tae,When Jungkook pushed her and pointed his revolver toward her.

Her eyes show fear and the whole place becomes silent with this outburst.

It's even new for his close friends to see this much possessiveness in Jungkook for tae.

Taehyung starts hyperventilating, He is afraid to meet the eyes of his lover.

"J-Jungkook, please..."

"Listen here, If anyone here tries to hurt or make fun of Taehyung..
I might put a bullet in your head"

"UNDERSTAND!!", He growled..

"Y-Yes!", Everyone said in unison...
Of course, there are afraid of  Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes soften once he looks at tae's puffy eyes.
He took his soft hand to interwined it with his own...

They went outside the university with their friends following them behind..

"Taehy-"

He is about to calm taehyung down but,when he saw the caller id.

His face becomes serious than ever...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Is anyone still reading this book😔

I am sorry to upload this late.

I am quite busy with my other book..
(A life for him)

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter...

Please vote and comment..

And what do you think, What gonna happen after this😉