Chapter 8

Taehyung pov-

"I glanced one last time at the house. It holds some good as well as bad memories in my heart."

Taehyung took his bag and was about to leave but, heard someone calling him.

" I turned back to meet my eyes with Hani, My older sister. "

Her eyes are glassy with tears.
It's heartbreaking for me. I  was never treated equally. But I do love my siblings...

"Tae... I...I am sorry, I treated you so bad..."
She hugged me tightly sobbing in my arms...

"Noona, Don't say like that. You are only one who always cleans my wounds, helps me with my work and...I can never forget the day when you took me to the amusement park..."
I smiled a little to lighten up her mood.

Gently, I rubbed her tears and embraced her into a tight hug.

"Taehyung, I know It's you who Bought the camera for me..." she said

I.. It's...I panicked a little, not knowing what to say after that...

"Why..!!" hani shouted with tears
"You always work day and night to earn each dollar."

"You love photography, Don't you...Noona?"

"I don't know ..How to give you the camera, So..Jimin help me to make it look like you won the lottery"

"You know about that!!.. Me trying to save money, To have a camera." Hanni was shocked.

"I smiled and caressing her cheeks lovingly"
"Where will you go now, It's already midnight..." She said with tae in her arms.

"I..I don't know.." Tears start forming in my eyes...I don't know what to say or do.

"How can our parents be this cruel, You have done everything for them..." she said.

"It's unfair of them to push me out like this, but I can't blame them"

"They gave me shelter for 19 years. I am thankful to them, for letting me stay until I am a grown-up boy "

Hani was surprised to hear the words coming from his mouth...

"He is an angel", She realised

"I should leave now...I hope you become a known photographer someday, Noona"

"Please take this money as my apology tae, I know it's a small amount...But, I hope you could rent a room through this..."

"Thank you so much, Hanni noona...I will return this as soon as possible"

"Bye, Take care...And You look cute with your bf..."Taehyung teased her making her red...

With that tae, Started walking towards the road,

"Hello, Can I stay here for a night"

"Please"

"I don't have a place to live?"  Taehyung asked women ..With greyish hair.

"Eww, No" ( BITCH)

"Oh..Sorry to disturb you, Have a nice day."
Taehyung bowed a little before moving to 8th house for help.

It's around 3 am in the morning...

He ranged the bell of a small but cosy looking house, Deep inside...he know he would get the same answer...

Suddenly, The brown burnished door open...

Revealing someone, he is shocked to see!

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Here goes another chapter...

Sorry for the late update,

I am quite busy with my studies...So couldn't make time for updating.

Do vote and comment...

Thanks for reading, Hope you like it...😊

I haven't edited or re-read the chapters before updating. So there might be some grammatical and typing mistakes.

 So there might be some grammatical and typing mistakes

I am publishing another...😊