Chapter 17

"How could you let that bastard run!!",Jungkook growled through the phone.

He is angry with himself, Just because of his negligence Bogum was able to run from his grip...

"I will make you see hell ,
You will beg for death yourself"

He averts his eye from phone to see a frightened tae...

"I am sorry baby formy sudden outburst "

"Baby, Let me drop you at our house", he said softly, rubbing the pad of his thumb gently on his dedicate soft cheek...

"K-Kookie is everything okay,
You look so stressed", Tae said with a pout.

"I would have taken you right here right now, baby. If the situation is better", Jungkook smirked.

"Yah! Jeon stop making a dirty joke, don't ruin a serious situation like this", Tae stomped his feel trying to look angry.

But ,He is failing miserably 😂

"But Baby you look so damn cute with rosy lips and with that small pout"

"So?"

"Baby,that bitch run away from our cell"

"I need to gather our men to look for that bastard"

"He will see the real merciless jeon once again", Jungkook gritted his teeth thinking about the past he went through.

"Kookie,You should go then and please take care of yourself", Taehyung hugged him and softly kissed his chest.

"Namjoon,Gather our best man
I am on my way,"

Jungkook parked his car outside his mansion before opening the door for his queen...

"You are serving well to the queen",Taehyung teased with a smile.

Taehyung is happy to see someone caring for him,He knows Jungkook will never hurt him not even in his dream...

"So should I take my leave ,your highness", Jungkook  chuckled  and kissed his forehead

"You can go now, Dear peasant..
Queen needs some rest", tae said while pushing Jungkook out of the house

Jungkook is happy to see his tae opening up to him and being bubbly like before...

He closed the door and left the house with dark burning orbs

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Thank you so much for reading...

Hope your loving it so far..

So..I thought to surprise you all with a new chapter..🥺💜

Is this good...

Is anyone still here to read🥺

Please vote and comment..

And what do you think, What gonna happen after this😉