Chapter 34

Taehyung pov:

"Taehyung are you sure,You can still take your time,baby"

"Jungkook I want to,I want to comfort him,"

"We are born together, been together in our birth still..."

"Still he tried killing me...Why everyone hates me..."

Blame it on his pregnancy, But he is so emotional these days and after knowing about his twin...

Everything worsens...

He locked himself up and refuse to eat too...

But Jungkook makes his mind to be with taehyung in his bad as well as happy times...

He spends  sleepless night in front of their shared room...

Sang some beautiful lullaby to make taehyung sleep, Comfort him with smooth talks...

And at last, Tae decides to talk with his twin..

He stood in front of a dark cell, Taehyung is holding his muscular arm, He is afraid of the dark, Jungkook knows that very well so never once he left his hand...

"Hello?", Taehyung greeted

They boy insides the cell looked up with an emotionless face...

"I am Taehyung, You twin", Taehyung said...

He is afraid of him, the dark aura is spine chilling...

"I know!",His twin replied..

"Our parents kept you ,feed you and what they did to me, left on the street to be killed..."

"Jungkook let me hug him,Please leave my hand...", Tae tried getting out of the muscular clutch.

"No!" Jungkook glared and tighten his grip.

"That's not true, They don't love me either,They treat me like a servant even worse than that", Taehyung defend himself..

"I never knew about you, I would have left with you if I know that before..."

"I have to earn for them,They even threaten to sell me..."

"I didn't leave till 10 because we have a noona,I don't want her to be treated the same..."

"I am not even a Kim actually...I am just Taehyung!!"

"But, That bogum guy told me you are happily living with them", The twin brother replied

"Bogum said you are the cause of my misery"

"T-That means,He manipulated me!!"

"I will kill him", He growled with his deep voice...

More tears fall as he thought about it...

He almost killed his own brother, who don't even know about his existence...

"No need, I killed him myself", Jungkook said...

"I am sorry, I am sorry Taehyung and Jungkook"

"I deserve to be here..."

"If possible please forgive me someday brother..."

"You were manipulated to hate me", Taehyung said with a warm smile and few tears down his cheeks. He felt happy to hear an appology from his twin.

"You and noona are the only family member I have,I can't lose you..."

"So, I accept your apology brother"

"But, What's your name,Can I know?"

"Oh-Sorry,I am V..."

"Hmm..."

"Yes?", Taehyung asked once he saw the hesitation in V's eyes.

"Can I hug you for once Taehyung?"

"Sure", Taehyung happily open his arms to engulf his long lost twin brother.

They happily hugged each other...

That feeling was so homely for them...

For V it's his first time to be warmly hugged by someone, the feeling is so warm, He couldn't hold back his tears and cry on his brother's arm...

Taehyung couldn't be happier...

Forgiving someone and making them realise for their mistakes is something which is peaceful for him...

People do mistakes but sometimes we just need to forgive them for a better future...

They are happy to have someone by their side and call them their family...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Thank you so much for reading..

Love you all💜💜💜