Chapter 30

"So, My lovely fiance.My beautiful Jennie."

"Make a wish before you die..."

"P-Please leave me,I won't do that to you or anyone ever...", Jennie cried upon seeing the fuming Jungkook with a gun points towards her head.

"Please,I-I am carrying your child...", She cried once again, hoping for some sympathy.

Jungkook pov:

"Oh! Even at the gunpoint you are telling the lie..."

"I heard everything you said!,
I can hear everything, since the first day of comma..."

"It just that, I couldn't move..."

"I HEAD EVERY WORD YOU SAID TO MY TAE..."

'I HEARD ALL THOSE PAINFUL SOBS ..."

"HE WAS IN PAIN AND THAT TOO BECAUSE OF ME!!!"

"You are the cause of everything,
I already killed your husband..."

"How shameless are you, You should have mourned for his death instead you decided to have a new affair..."

"Y-You know, I am married", Jennie asked with a trembling voice, her darkest secret is exposed.

"You thought you can fool me around,"

"MRS JENNIE!!"

"Slut, I do know Bogum is your husband and and- and,I know that child in your womb is his too..."

"EVEN AFTER I THOUGHT HE CHEATED, I STILL LOVED HIM..."

"I STARTED FALL FOR HIM AGAIN..."

"BUT, YOU DECIDED TO PLAY WITH MY HEART..."

"I NEVER LOVED YOU,BUT THINKING ABOUT FORGETTING HIM AFTER KNOWING YOU ARE PREGNANT WITH MY CHILD!!"

"HE SUFFERED AND STILL SUFFERING ,and here I couldn't do anything..."Jungkook sobbed, breaking a little in front of Jennie.
How much he regret to lose his tae, the love of his life.

He is tired, Tired of all these lies and rivalry in the world of Mafia.

"I -I can help you to find him...", Jennie tried to save herself as she notice the gun loosing up from his grip.

"No, You don't have too.I am ending you here..."

Two gun shots were heard and jennie left lifeless..

"I promise to never show mercy to anyone..."

"I lost him,I lost my little growing family!!"

It's been 1 month since he heard the sweet calming voice of his love, HIS TAEHYUNG.

He till remember those heart clenching  goodbye tae gave for one last before leaving his house completely.

Flashback,

"Happy  birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me", Taehyung sang with tears.

Jungkookie,I got myself a present for the first time.."

He put his and jungkook's hand together on his 4 month bump...

"I took an ultrasound , We are having a boy"

"It's my last birthday with you, Jungkookie"

"I will never be a hundle in your family ever again.."

"But",

"Can you please pray for us to be healthy and to be alive..."

Flash back ends...

Jungkook still remember the little kick he felt once he touches the baby bump. He wants to hug Taehyung, wanna spell sweet words to protect his world from evil.

But his own body refused, refused to listen to his heart. He tried holding his Taehyung, but the stiffness wouldn't let him be.

"Tae Please forgive me, Please come back..."

********************

Taehyung pov:

Its already been 1 month since tae moved to his small appartment..

It is difficult to live alone ...
He have to do everything with his baby bump...

How much he want someone to held his hands...

I rubbed my eyes and opened the cupboard, "Oh no I am out of cereal..."

Taehyung dressed himself in a long shirt ,took his wallet and went to buy some fruits and cereal..

As he went to the cereal section, only to find they are placed at the top of the self..

"Should I ask for someone's help", He thought to himself..

Just when he is about to call a man in front of him, facing backward with a black jacket hung around his torso.

The counter lady comes towards him and grab his arm harshly.
Making him hiss in pain...

"Why tf you always disturbs other...", She demanded tapping his feet on the marble floors

"And don't you know he is the ceo and owner of this market as well as many market here..",

"You always makes a fuss in my shop...", She shouted , while tightening her grip around the other.

"I am sorry, I can't reach them with my baby bump..", Tae appolise with tears, He felt the nails piercing his soft skin as the grip was undoubtedly too tight and harsh.

The man who is few steps away from them turned!!

"HOW DARE YOU!!", He roared

"J-Jungkook!!"

"Taehyung!!"

They said at the same time..

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

So...As many of your are wishing, Taekook is meeting again...

At first, I am of making them separate for 2 more chapters but...
I thought that way the story will become quite boring...

So ...😅

And Again⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

I know , I already mentioned about this book

But me being me..🥺😅

I am announcing it again!

Guys, I am so excited to write this story after completing this book..

I uploaded the first chapter..

It will be fluff with a bit angst or maybe not angst..

I am gonna  add all the option ,I gave yesterday..

Like ,It will be alpha x omega as well as highschool romance and royalty too..

I know I am weird to do this..

And one more thing..

I will add yoonminseok moments too ...

Are you comfortable with yoonminseok?