Chapter 7

Taehyung pov:

"It's my small wish to have a warm shoulder to lean on. Strong arms to make me feel protected"

*Ting*

He received a message...
He somewhat breathes in relief at it read-

"Taehyung, today I am going on a date with my boyfriend. You don't have to come here."

"Be safe while walking and eat healthy..."

It brings a smile to his face, Getting a caring message is something tae wished for...

Even when, He worked as a servant in Baekhyun's house...He treats him much better than others...

He reached his house and knocks..

Only to meet with his fuming parents

"Don't Fucking make another excuse about money" Mrs Kim shouted

"I..I will surely bring the money by tomorrow... Please give me one more day..." Taehyung said , lowering his head in fear

"I have a small gold bracket,...I can give you that instead... Please don't throw me out... Please" He begged

Tears brimming down his soft cheeks... It hurts him, To know his own parents dealing his life for money...

"And Sweet brother, I know you lure old nasties for money...Am I wrong?"

"No... It's not true...Our boss yell at us if we push them, even when they are at fault."

"We have enough of this...You are leaving this house in two days...And by tomorrow we want the money"

They slammed the door in his face leaving him to freeze outside...

He went to his darkroom and sat beside the drawer to take out the small amount of money he is saving to buy a gift for  Jimin's birthday...

"Sorry, Jimin...I can't be there. Hope you will not be mad for this"

He softly knocked the door

"Can I come in?"

"What do you want now, If you are here for food then you better leave..."

"N..No..I want to pay my rent!" Taehyung said .

Suddenly the door opened!

"Then give the money and leave this door"

Taehyung gave the last money he has with himself

"And remember to pack tomorrow"..They said with a annoyed voice.

"Since we got the money ..You are leaving this house by tomorrow evening..."

"We are rebuilding an office in place of that small room...
So We don't have a place to let you live..."

Taehyung don't want to spend another minute in that house.

"Okay...I will move out today..."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Thank you so much for reading💜

I am sorry, If you all are sad about tae's life...
But, I have planned this book that way...

And,

Don't worry, soon his life will get better too😊