Chapter 9

"Grandma!!"

"Taehyung, Is...Is that you..."
Her eyes  filled with tears to see her lost grandson after a long time...

"Please come in dear",she said.

"Why are you roaming around at this hour!
"It's quite cold and dangerous"

"I don't have a place to live," taehyung replied with hesitation.

"Mom and dad asked me to leave.., Tears starts brimming down his eyes.
"Can, I stay here for a night?" He asked

"You don't have to ask for this,"
"You can live with me forever" , she said with a warm welcoming smile

"Thank you so much..."

Tae entered the room...But, what he saw shocked him to the core.

There sitting Jungkook reading some kinds of novel.

He glared at Tae with some unknown but warm emotion, may be he is  trying to indicate something.

"So, You remember my grandma but not me?" Jungkook said coldly ,keep his mug aside to get a clear view of the boy in front

"Nice, Acting Taehyung..!!" He mocked with a sarcastic smile

"W..What are you talking about...I know grandma..before ??",
Tae was confused, he thought he met her a few days back when he helped her carrying the bags.

Suddenly, he felt a throbbing pain shooting across his head and before he could react,everything blacked.

Jungkook was quick to catch the fragile body in his strong arms.

He carried Taehyung to his room, held his hand and murmured some sweet but heartbreaking words...

Jungkook pov:

"I don't know why you are acting like you don't know me, love. I could never forget the day when you left me for that Bogum." Jungkook murmured with tear

"I-I  l-loved you with all my heart and soul tae."

"When I first meet you in college... I thought you would at least talk to me..."

"But, When you started avoiding me,I couldn't calm myself down and started bullying you, "

"It hurts tae,It do. When I see you crying because of me."

Tears slipped down his eyes, Letting out  the emotions, which he thought are buried ago...

Jungkook brushed some hairs and trunk them behind Taehyung ear gently, looking softly at the boy in his arms...

"I can't forget  you neither forgave you, But I still love you"

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Are you all happy with this chapter?

And sorry to update late..