Chapter 4

Adriana's POV

Nagising ako sa sunod-sunod na tunog ng door bell.

Fuck. Who's that?

"Ugghh!" I groaned as i walk out of my bed. Though it's already 1 in the afternoon but i still want to sleep. "Wait!" Tinatamad kong sigaw. Kinusot-kusot ko ang aking mata.

Pagkabukas ko ng pinto agad na pumasok ang di ko inaasahang babae.

"What the fuck! Get out!"

"Chill Adri." She smirked.

I slam the door and grip her arm. "Chill your face Harley."

"Oh come on. You look really happy to see your twin sister." She's being sarcastic.

"Get out." Binitiwan ko ang braso nito. "I don't want to talk to you."

"Me too, but i don't have a choice." She raise her left eyebrow.

"I don't want to hear your shits."

"Will you please calm down. God Adri." She rolled her eyes. "Can you just hear me for a second, just for fuckin second."

I take a deep breath. "Fine. Speak."

"I know you're hurt about mom and dad's divorce. But Adri she need to talk to you. You have to atleast listen whatever her reason is. Mom told me about dad's affair and ---."

"Unbelievable." I shake my head. "She's just making a story. She abandoned us for 8 years Harley. And then you want me to take her side? She's the one who's having an affair for god sake." My heart is racing. I don't want to hear these.

"I'm not saying that you have to take her side. We're talking about our parents. I honestly don't know who's right or wrong here. But we're not a child anymore, we have to accept it."

I chuckle. "You're making me laugh. You know what, dad was already happy without her and then suddenly she came back. And now she want to ruin him again."

Ilang segundong katahimikan ang namagitan sa amin.

She sigh. "Can you convince dad about the jewelry shop? Please tell him not to --."

Again, i shake my head. "I knew it. You and mom are just the same. Mom's using dad, and you're using me." Lumabas din ang tunay nitong pakay sa akin.

We have the same face, same body, same height, and same skin color. But our perception in life are very different. She's straight and i like girls, she like to spend and i like to keep, she love mom and....never mind.

"Who's using who?" She innocently ask.

I cross my arms. "Ask yourself."

"Look Adri, i'm not here to fight with you. I'm asking you nicely."

"Why don't you tell him straight?" Naghahamon kong wika. They're not in a good terms, just like me and mom.

Tumitig ito sa mga mata ko. "Are you serious?"

"Of course. But i don't think he will listen to you."

"You're so mean."

I sigh. "Leave." Binuksan ko ang pinto. "I want to sleep."

Ngumiti ito at lumapit sa akin. "I really hate you."

Ngumiti rin ako ng pagkatamis-tamis. "Guess what? I hate you too."

"I fuckin hate you."

I show her my middle finger.

Umirap ito at lumabas ng pinto. "By the way Adri." She smile again. "MJ invited me to her new house. She's having a party."