Chapter 1

Present

"Bye mom. I will see you in three weeks. Take care." Kayla said to her mother at the bus station in Ljubljana when she was leaving to go to Vienna, Austria for work and study. But to her father she said: "Take care of her dad. And please take care of yourself and go to the doctor. I need you healthy when I get back."

She immediately got the answer from her father "I will, sweety. Love you."

And she went onto the bus and there she met her roommate for 3 weeks Aisha.

"I can't believe we are going there again. I hope everything will be alright like it was last year." Aisha said.

"I know. I have a strange feeling this year. Like something is about to happen. Maybe it is just my imagination." is Kayla's answer.

"I hope not." Aisha answers.

And that they both fell asleep since they woke up at around 5 in the morning.

5 HOURS LATER

They arrived at their hostel Europa and settled in. Their teacher Ella Montague came inside the room and said "Kayla, Aisha you will both be working in the hotel named Eureka which is stationed down the street. But I don't know yet in which workplace."

"Great. When do we start?" Aisha asks.

"Tomorrow morning. Be on the reception at nine. I will see you tomorrow since I have to check on the other girls too." Ella states.

The moon just settled in and there is a knock on the door. Kayla opens.

"Sasha, what are you doing here?" she asks surprised.

"Surprise princess!" he yells.

"Come on in."

"Thank you princess."

He comes in.

"Aisha, meet my boyfriend Sasha Avelli Cordon." Turns to Sasha "Sasha, this is my roommate Aisha Rough."

"Nice to meet you, Sasha. Are you staying in this hostel?

"Not really. I am staying with my brother Adam and my mother Irene's house." he answers.

"Oh, Adam is here. Wait a second! Your mother is here?" Kayla asks.

"Yes, princess. But she doesn't know you are here."

"Let it stay this way, please." Kayla says.

They start playing board games that Kayla brought with her on this trip.