Characters List

Here are the List of Characters.

-Chase: A Male German Shepherd Pup and Secondary Leader of the PAW Patrol, The Main Character of this Story, and has a Huge Crush on Skye.

-Skye: A Female Cockapoo Pup and a Member of the PAW Patrol, and she also has a Huge Crush on Chase.

-Swift: A Male German Shepherd Pup, and he is Chase's Evil Brother who wants to destroy him.

-Sylvia: A Female German Shepherd Pup, and Chase's Ex Girlfriend.

-Marshall: A Male Dalmation Pup and a Member of the PAW Patrol, he is the Clumsy one of the Group, and is Chase's best Friend, and also has a Crush on Everest.

-Everest: A Female Siberian Husky Pup and a Member of the PAW Patrol, however, she doesn't live with the other Pups in the Lookout, instead, she lives with her Caretaker, a man named Jake, in a place called Jake's Mountain.

-Rubble: A Male English bulldog Pup, and a member of the PAW Patrol, he also has a Supposed Crush on Sweetie.

-Sweetie: A Female White Terrier Canine Pup, who lives in Barkingburg with her owner, the Princess of that Place, and she also has a supposed Crush on Rubble.

-Ryder: A 10 Year old Boy, and the Leader of the PAW Patrol, and he also has a really Close bond to Chase.

-Rocky: A Male Mixed Breed Eco-Pup and a Member of the PAW Patrol.

-Zuma: A Male Chocolate Labrador Retriever Pup, and a member of the PAW Patrol, he is a Close Friend of Skye, and the best Friend of Rocky.

-Tracker: A Male Potcake Pup (According to Nick.Jr that's his breed), and a member of the PAW Patrol, however, just like Everest, he doesn't live with the rest of the Pups, and instead lives in the Jungle with his Caretaker, a boy named Carlos.

-Katie: A Girl about Ryder's age, and she works in the Adventure Bay Pet Parlour.

Minor Characters:

-Jake: Everest's Caretaker.

-Carlos: Tracker's Caretaker.

-Cap'n Turbot: The Captain and Owner of his own ship called the Flounder, and he is a Friend of the PAW Patrol.

-Francois: Cap'n Turbot's Selfish Cousin.

-The Princess of Barkingburg: She is the Princess of Barkingburg Castle.

-The Earl of Barkingburg: The Earl of Barkingburg Castle, and the Princess' advisor.

-Mayor Goodway: The Friendly Mayor of Adventure Bay.