Chapter 18: Old Memories.

The Next Day...

It was now the day of Skye's Funeral, and all of the Former PAW Patrol Members were very sad, especially Chase, and he almost couldn't stand seeing his Girlfriend being buried, but Chase wanted to say one last thing, and Chase opened the sheets that Skye's body was under.

Chase: Goodbye, My one and Only, True Love. (Starts crying again and Kissed her one last time)

Chase then covered the sheets back again, and they started burying Skye, and Chase started sobbing more. After a while, Skye's body was now buried. And after an hour, the Funeral Service was over, and Cap'n Turbot, Francois and the rest of the Pups started to walk back to their home, and Chase started to come across some places that he and Skye had some really nice moments together. Chase came across the Pup Park, and he remembered the time he and Skye played in the Pup-Park.

*Flashback starts*

Chase and Skye were playing Tag at the Pup-Park.

Skye: (Giggling) You can't catch me!

Skye then stopped and turned around, but didn't see Chase.

Skye: Where did he go? (Worried)

Chase: (Laughs slightly)

Chase then jumped down from one of the Playground Equipment and crashed down on Skye and tagged her nose.

Chase: (Laughs) Gotcha! (Tags her nose)

Skye: (Giggles) Tag, Your it! (Tags his nose back)

And they continued playing Tag.

*Flashback ends*

Chase: (To Himself) I wish we could do that again. (Crying)

Marshall: Chase, I wish there was anything I can do about that. But sometimes, things happen for a reason.

Chase: (Angrily) Why!? You think there is a Good Reason why this happened to Skye!?

Marshall: Chase, I don't know why this happened, but I think God has a reason why, and I think we should still put our trust in him, and believe that he does these things for the best.

Chase: (Sighs and yells) But she was my one True Love, and now, She's gone!

For the next few weeks, Chase was having a really hard time going to the beach each day, since he and Skye also had quite a few Memories Together there.

*Flashback starts*

Alex: Help!

Ryder Whistles.

Ryder: Skye, this one is for you!

Skye: I am on it! Let's take it to the Sky!

Skye then started flying towards Alex.

Skye: Alex, steer to the Beach!

Alex: But I don't have a steering wheel!

Chase started to get really worries about her.

Chase: Poor Skye. (Whimpers)

Chase then covered his eyes.

Chase: I can't watch!

But Skye manages to catch Alex and the Kitesurf.

Ryder: Atta Pup, I knew she would do it.

Katie: Yay!

Skye then pulled Alex and the Kitesurf back into the Ocean and they were safe and sound.

Chase: You did it Skye! I was so Worried! (Realizes what he just said) Uh.. I mean.. Excellent flying.

Skye just smiled at Chase.

*Flashback ends*

Chase: (Sighs sadly)

About a month later...

Cap'n Turbot: Hey Pups, I am taking All of you for a Camping Trip this Weekend.

All the Pups except Chase: Yeah!! (Barking happily)

All the other Pups were happy, except Chase.

And during the Camping Trip, Chase started to get a bit emotional again. Because he remembered what he said to Skye the last time they went on a Camping Trip.

*Flashback starts*

Skye had just rescued Chickaletta from a Crevice.

Mayor Goodway: Yes! Chickaletta is OK! She's OK!

Chase: Yes! Skye's okay! She's okay!

Skye smiled at him.

Skye: Aww, You were worried.

But Chase then realized what he just said.

Chase: Uh,., No I wasn't. I was just uh,.., Glad you saved Chickaletta.

Skye: Thanks Chase, that's Very Sweet.

*Flashback ends*

Chase: (Sighs) I miss the Camping Trip Adventures we had as well. (To Himself)

A few months later after that...

It was now Friendship Day, and All of the Pups were happy, especially Marshall and Everest, and, Sweetie also came to visit the Pups, and Rubble also admitted his feelings to Sweetie as well.

Rubble: Uh..,Sweetie? (Nervously)

Sweetie: Yes? (Slightly blushing)

Rubble: Would you like to be my Girlfriend?

Sweetie: Do I!? (Happy)

Sweetie then lunged at Rubble and kissed him, and Rubble was blushing a lot, which made the other Pups laugh, and it also made Chase laugh a little. But Chase was still feeling pretty sad. Even though Now it was exactly a year since Skye's Tragedy, he still really missed her a lot. And he also remembered what happened in the last Friendship Day they had.

*Flashback starts*

The Pups were singing Their Friendship song, and while they were singing the lyrics, Skye nuzzled Chase, and Chase looked down at her in a very surprised face.

Chase: (To Himself) Wow, does she really like me?

*Flashback ends*

Chase started to cry a bit, but not as much as he used to since it was now a while. And Marshall started to comfort his best Friend again.

Marshall: It's alright Chase, just let it all out.

Later at night time, Chase looked up at the Stars.

Chase: (Sighs) Oh, Skye, if only you were here now with me.

Chase then said Goodnight to Cap'n Turbot, Francois and all the other Pups, and then fell asleep in his Puphouse, still feeling quite a bit sad.