Chapter 20: The Final Battle.

The Former PAW Patrol Pups were now very close to arriving at Swift's mountain.

Marshall: I really hope we succeed to take him down this time.

Chase: Me too, and we will give it our Best!

All the Former PAW Patrol Pups and Sweetie have now arrived at Swift's Mountain, and sure enough, Swift was standing right in front of them.

Swift: I have to say that I can't wait to do what I am going to do to all of you now. (Smiling Evilly)

Chase: It's time Swift, this time, you won't back down, and we won't back down either, there is no more retreating. Let's end this!

Swift: Bring it on brother!

Chase and all of the other Pups charged at Swift, but Swift just leaped over all of them, and he knocked out Rubble with one Kick to his Head.

Sweetie: Oh, No, Rubble!

Sweetie was then angry and charged at Swift full force, and the other Pups also helped out, and tried to keep Swift down, but Swift was very strong, and he just pushed all of the Pups away from him, and Swift immediately tied Rubble up, and then continued fighting the others, Swift then kicked Chase right on his leg, which made Chase fall and limp a bit in pain. And since Chase was the stronger Pup out of all of the other Former PAW Patrol Pups and Sweetie, it was now easy for Swift to take them out, one after one, he knocked them out, and tied them up, until it was just down to Chase and Sweetie.

Swift: Come here!

Since Sweetie was a much smaller Pup, and knew quite a bit more about Pup-Fu than any of the other Pups, she was easily able to avoid Swift's attacks. Chase saw his Chance, and Chase went for a lunging attack on Swift, but Swift just sidestepped him easily, and Chase hit his head hard.

Chase: (Groans)

Then, Sweetie went down and tried to help out Chase, but got trapped in Swift's Sleeperhold, and she tried her best to fight out of it, and since she was small, she almost did, but eventually, Sweetie started fading, and her pink eyes become weary and she stopped struggling and she and passed out. Swift then tied up Sweetie along with the other Pups. And it was now just down to Chase and Swift, and Chase was still in pain, and Swift was enjoying every moment of it, and the other Pups started to wake up and get back consciousness, and witness Swift beating up their Friend Chase.

Swift: Oh, Chase, how could you ever think you could defeat me!?

Swift then Punched Chase right in the Face, and Chase was now crawling, and couldn't get back up on his legs.

Swift: I am going to end you now, but, before I do, I have to tell you a secret.

Chase: What is that? (Angrily and still riving in pain)

Swift: I was the one who killed your Parents.

Chase was so shocked.

Chase: H.. How could you!? (Angry and Shocked)

Swift: I was the one who lured your parents over to the street so they could get killed by the car. And now, you are going to suffer a very Familiar fate to your Girlfriend!

Swift then charged his paw up and was ready to punch Chase.

Swift: Goodbye Brother!

Swift then was just about to put an end to Chase's life..

But all of a Sudden, A Pup immediately from out of nowhere, tackled Swift and rammed him against a wall. And when the Pup took of her mask and revealed who she was, All of the Pups, especially Chase, were Stunned and Shocked.

Chase: Skye!? Your Alive!

Skye: Yes I am! And I wish I could explain how it happened, but right now, we've got some business to take care of. (Smiling)

Chase couldn't believe it, that his Girlfriend was still Alive, he had no idea how it happened, but was Extremely happy that it did, and Everest also couldn't believe that her best Friend was also still Alive. And Chase now felt he had a Bigger Strength, Chase got back up on his paws, and he wasn't hurting anymore, now that Skye is here and back. They both stood in battle line positions against Swift.

Swift: What!? I thought I had gotten rid of you Pathetic Pup!

Skye: No! What you did to me, it will take much more than that to finish me!

Swift: Fine, bring it on you 2!

Chase and Skye then charged at Swift, and started to get some really good beatdowns on him, but after a while, Swift started to get some Good beatdowns of his in, and Swift started Punching Skye over and over again, and Skye was stunned and her eyes were glazed. And Chase tried to save his Girlfriend, but Swift rammed Chase against the wall, and Chase was out.

Skye: No! Chase!

Skye tried to get up on her paws, but couldn't because Swift kept kicking her in the face, keeping her down. And Swift looked at Skye, who had a slightly busted lip.

Swift: This time, I am going to make sure you stay Dead!

Swift then grabbed Skye by the neck, stared at her right in her tired magenta eyes, and he started to pull out his claws.

Swift: This will be your End!

Skye was trying her best to squirm out of Swift's grasp, but Swift was holding her tight, and Swift was just about to Kill Skye again, but all of a sudden, Chase immediately woke up and got back on his feet, and Chase bit Swift really hard on his back, and Swift let go off of Skye, and he groaned in Pain, and Swift was standing at the edge of the Mountain, dazed, and Chase looked straight into Swift's eyes.

Chase: This is for My Fallen Friends, Skye, the entire PAW Patrol, and My Family!

Swift: No!!!

Chase then Rammed Swift off of the mountain, and Swift fell all the way down from the top of the mountain, hitting the Ground and died.

Marshall: Yes! You did it! (Happy Howling)

Chase smiled, but then checked on his Girlfriend, who seemed a bit hurt, but alright, and Chase was holding Skye in his paws.

Chase: Skye!

Skye: Chase, did we win? (Looking around)

Chase: Yes, We Won!

Chase then gave Skye the biggest hug he ever gave her, and gave her the longest and most Passionate kiss.

All the other Pups (Including Sweetie): Awww.

Chase: Everything is going to be alright. (Smiling big)

Skye smiled at Chase as well, and all the other Pups gave Skye a Big hug as Well, Chase carried Skye on his back, and Skye was giggling all the way, and all the other Pups went with Chase and Skye back down to the Mountain in Chase's Police Cruiser, and headed back towards the Beach and the Flounder to tell Cap'n Turbot and Francois the Amazing and happy news.