Chapter 3: The Preparation.

It was now Morning in Adventure Bay, and as usual, Chase is always the First one to get Up, but Chase felt a bit tired, since last night he went to bed later than what he usually goes to, Chase then got out his megaphone.

Chase: Ok Pups, Wake up!

All the other Pups woke up to Chase's megaphone sound.

Zuma: Alright Chase, we are up. (Yawning)

The Pups then of course did their Morning yoga, and after a while, Ryder called Everest.

*Everest's Pup Tag rang*

Everest: (Yawning) What's up Ryder, how's everything going?

Ryder: Well, we are fine, but we need your help on something.

Everest: Sure, what is it, I'm always here to help!

Ryder: Ok, you know that Skye has a Crush on Chase?

Everest: Yes, Why you ask me?

Ryder: Well, we need your help to do something for them.

Everest: Sure, anything for my best friend Skye, what can I do?

Ryder: Can you keep her away from the Lookout for at least a few hours.

Everest: Sure, tell Skye that I need her to come over to Katie's Pet parlour so we can get our Fur Fluffed.

Ryder: Alright, Thanks Everest.

The Call then Ended, And Ryder called them for their Breakfast.

Ryder: Time for you Breakfast Pups!

All the Pups came rushing in.

Rocky: Hey, Rubble, you almost knocked me into the Mud!

Rubble: Sorry, I just can't resist my Tummy!

Rubble's tummy then growled and the other Pups laughed at this. After the Pups finished eating their Breakfast, Chase was about to ask the other Pups again what they were talking about the Previous night, but Marshall just in time interrupted.

Marshall: Hey, Chase, let's play in the Pup Park.

Chase was still Suspicious of his best friend, but decided to go with him.

Ryder: Oh, and by the way Skye, Everest said that she needed you to come over to Katie's Pet Parlour for a Fur Fluff.

Skye: But I just got a Fur Fluff 2 Days ago, why do I need another?

Ryder: (Smiling) Just trust her.

Skye: Okay. (Confused)

Skye then used her wings to fly over to Katie's Pet Parlour, and find Everest.

Ryder: OK Rocky and Zuma, Chase and Skye are gone, but we might need some extra help getting this Set up, and I know a Pup who could help us.

Ryder then called Tracker on his Pup-Tag.

*Tracker's Pup tag Rang*

Tracker: Hola Ryder, How are you?

Ryder: We're fine, but we need your help for something.

Tracker: Sure, what is it?

Ryder: Well, you see.., Chase and Skye have Feelings for each other.

Tracker: Really? I didn't know that those 2 always had feelings for each other?

Ryder: Yep, and we are trying to surprise them with a Blind Date, can you maybe help us set it up?

Tracker: Si, of Course, I am on my way, can Carlos come and help too?