Chapter 13: Some Not Saved.

Hours have passed and it was now daytime in Adventure Bay, And Chase started to wake up in his hospital bed, and Chase had blury vision at first, but after a while, he saw Jake and Carlos, but Chase noticed that Carlos was crying.

Chase: (Groaning) Jake, Carlos, what happened to us?

Jake: All of you were bombed in the lookout, you were sent out flying.

Chase: (Worried) Who's alright?

Jake: Marshall, Rubble and Everest are going to be fine, their condition is stable, however, Skye's Condition is still Unstable, and we are not sure if she is going to make it or not.

Chase: Oh, no, I don't want my Princess to die. (Worried) (Realizes) Wait! What about Ryder, Rocky, Zuma and Tracker?

This made Carlos cry even more when Chase mentioned Tracker's name.

Chase: You guys are scaring me, what happened? (Nervous)

Jake: (Sighs in deep sadness) The Doctors couldn't save them, they couldn't make it,.. I am so sorry.

Chase then Cried along with Jake and Carlos for the loss of his friends, especially his Leader Ryder, he had a really close bond to his owner and was probably the closest of all of the Pups to Ryder, and he was deeply hurt by this.

Chase: I have no words. (Still Crying)

Chase then began to get very angry about what Swift and Sylvia did.

Chase: Swift and Sylvia are not going to get away with this, I am going to make them pay! (Very Angry)

Jake: Chase, you need to rest Now, you can't go after Swift and Sylvia with the Condition you are under in.

Chase really wanted to go to Swift's base, and make Swift and Sylvia pay for what they did, but he knew that he could really get himself hurt if he went after them alone, and with the current condition he is in.

Chase: Your right.

Chase then looked at the Doctors.

Chase: Can I go see Skye at least?

A Doctor: Sure.

Jake then tried to carry Chase, but Chase refused Jake's help.

Chase: I can get out myself.

Chase then, despite how sore he was, got out of the bed, and started walking towards the room in which Skye was in.

Chase: Is she going to make it?

The Doctor: Well, there is definitely a high chance she could, however, she got a serious Head Injury, and she might be in a Coma and never wake up.

The words that the Doctor said hit Chase right on the heart, Skye never waking up, was almost like She was dead. Jake, Carlos and the Doctors then left the room to give Chase privacy. And Chase got up on Skye's hospital bed, and looked around as he saw the machines that were supporting her, he looked at her expressionless face, and helpless body, and began talking to her.

Chase: Skye, I know that you probably can't hear me because you are out. (Sighs) But, I have something to say, the last few months that we had being together as a Couple were the happiest days of my life, and nothing could take away all those Memories, but I don't want to remember you only by Memories, I want to see you every day, and know that you are right next to me, and when we get older, we get Married and have Pups of our own. (Sighs again and starts crying on Skye's Chest) Please Don't leave me.

But then, all of a sudden, Chase noticed that Skye's paw moved, and grabbed Chase's paw, then slowly, Skye started moving her head, and slowly after that, she opened her glowing and beautiful magenta eyes.

Chase: Skye!

Skye: Chase! (Groaning)

Chase and Skye then gave each other a Big Hug, and they kissed over and over again.

Chase: It is a Miracle!

Skye: What happened to me?

Chase: There was an explosion at the lookout, and you were in a Coma.

Skye: Really? What about the others, are they alright?

Chase knew that this was tough to break it down to his Girlfriend, but he knew that he had to tell her.

Chase: Skye, (Sighs) Not all of them made it.

Skye was confused by Chase's answer.

Skye: What do you mean? (Confused)

Chase: Well, only some of the Pups survived.

Skye was shocked to hear that.

Skye: Who Survived? (In Shock and tears start falling)

Chase: My best friend Marshall, Rubble and your best Friend Everest.

Skye: What about the others?

Chase: Ryder, Rocky, Zuma and Tracker didn't make it. (Starts to cry)

Skye: What!? (In more shock)

Skye then started to cry really heavily too, She also had a close bond with Ryder, but she also was a Close Friend to Zuma, and She was very sad that one of her closest friends were killed. Chase and Skye then hugged each other again.

Chase: Well, at least we still have each other, right?

Skye: Yeah, your right. (Gives a sad Smile)

A few minutes later, Marshall, Rubble and Everest came in to the room, Marshall hugged his best Friend, Chase. And Everest hugged her best Friend, Skye. And Rubble also gave all of them a Hug, and also Chase and Skye informed Marshall, Rubble and Everest about the Very sad news about what happened to Ryder, Rocky, Zuma and Tracker. And of course, the other Pups started to cry for the loss of their friends and their owner.