Chapter 4: The Date.

Now, the sun was slowly setting starting to set, and Rocky had finally come back with the Spaghetti.

Ryder: You got it Rocky?

Rocky: Yep.

Ryder: Alright, so it seems like we are all set, I will call Everest and ask her if She and Skye had finished getting their fur fluffed, if they are, Rocky, you then can call Marshall and tell him to bring Chase over here.

Rocky: You got it.

*Everest's Pup-Tag Rang*

Ryder: Everest, are you and Skye done getting your fur's fluffed? (Whispering)

Everest: Yep, me and Skye are on our way now. (Quietly)

Ryder: Alright, but make sure Skye doesn't go in there until Chase comes. (Quietly)

Everest: Sure.

*The Call Ended*

Ryder: Okay, Rocky, now you call Marshall!

Rocky: OK Ryder.

*Marshall's Pup-Tag Rang*

Marshall: Oh, hello Rocky, are you all ready? (Quietly)

Rocky: Yep, you can tell Chase to come over here now.

Marshall: OK.

*The Call Ended*

Marshall: Chase, it's getting a bit late, maybe we should head back to the Lookout.

Chase looked around and saw that it was a but dark.

Chase: Yeah, your right, let's go.

After a while, Chase and Marshall arrived just outside the Lookout, and a few seconds later, Everest came back with Skye in her Snowcat.

Everest: Oh, hi Marshall!

Marshall: Uh.., Hi Everest. (Nervously)

Chase smiled when Marshall was a bit nervous, he knew that his best friend had a Crush on Everest, but Chase also then noticed how Skye looked.

Chase: Wow Skye! You look Beautiful.

Skye: Thanks Chase. (Slightly blushing)

Chase: So, where's everyone else?

Marshall: In the lookout.

Chase and Skye then went inside the lookout.

Skye: Why is it dark?

Then, Marshall and Everest closed and locked the lookout doors.

Chase: Hey! What are you guys doing?

Skye: Let us out!

Chase and Skye started pounding the Lookout door with their paws. Then, Rocky on the outside, flipped a switch and some of the lights came on. Marshall then pointed them to the note that was on the door of the lookout.

Skye: What is that?

Chase: It looks like a note, let's see what it says.

Chase and Skye then began reading the note and it said..

"Chase and Skye, we hope you don't get mad at us for spoiling your secrets to each other, but, we know that both of you, have a Crush on each other, and we know that you love each other, we will support whatever you 2 decide, but if you want to be together, be together."

Chase completely blushed red of embarrassment and Skye looked at Chase in shock.

Skye: You always had a crush on me?

Chase nodded, still embarrassed.

Skye: Why didn't you tell me?

Chase: I guess I was too shy or afraid to admit it to you, because I was afraid you would reject me, not only to be my Girlfriend, but also, as a friend of mine, and I also was afraid of the other Pups laughing at me, because they always see me as the Most Serious Pup of the Group, yet soft.

Skye was overjoyed that Chase felt the same way for her.

Skye: Chase, If you had told me this before, I would have definitely said yes!

Chase was surprised and Shocked.

Chase: Really? (Shocked)

Skye: Yes, of course, I knew that you always worried about me in Missions, but is it really true that you love me?

Chase knew this time he had to admit it.

Chase: Yes Skye, I love you!

Skye: I love you too!

Chase and Skye then slowly leaned forward, and Kissed.

Marshall: Yes!

Ryder and the other Pups: Marshall!

Marshall: Oh, sorry!

Chase and Skye then laughed along with the others, while still blushing red in embarrassment and shyness.

Ryder: (Laughing) I think we should give them some time alone.

Then, Ryder and the other Pups left the lookout for a while, and Chase and Skye began eating their dinner. At some point, they were trying to eat the same Spaghetti string and hit nose to nose and Chase and Skye blushed and giggled.

Chase: That was Good!

Skye: I agree.

Chase: Hey Teammate/Girlfriend, how about, we sleep outside in tents tonight?

Skye: Sure, I would love to, Teammate/Boyfriend.

Chase then lifted Skye unto his back and carried her to the outside, while they set up their tents. And Chase decided to call Ryder.

Chase: Ryder sir!

Ryder: Hello, Chase, how is it going between you and Skye?

Chase: First of All Ryder, even though I would usually get upset at something like this, I actually want to thank you and all the Pups for doing this, I don't think I would have admitted it to her without you guys, Thanks so much for making this the best day of my life!

Ryder: Your welcome Chase, and if you ever have any trouble admitting your feelings, just yelp for help!

Chase: Thanks, and you and the others can come back to the Lookout, me and Skye are going to be sleeping outside tonight.

Ryder: Ok, sure Chase.

*The Call ended*

Chase and Skye later had finally finished setting up their tent, but decided to lay down and look at the Stars for a while, and Chase started tickling Skye.

Skye: (Giggling) Oh, Chase, stop it, please, that tickles!

After that, Chase and Skye went to their tent.

Chase: (To himself) Wow, this is the best Day of my life! I never expected this to happen ever. (Back to Reality) I love you Skye.

Skye: I love you too Chase.

Chase: Good night My sweet Angel.

Skye: (Giggles) Good night my Sweet Prince.

Chase and Skye then smiled at each other, and then fell asleep, while cuddling with each other and holding paws.