Chapter 14: Ryder, Rocky, Zuma, and Tracker's Funeral.

Weeks have now passed in Adventure Bay, and the Pups had fully recovered from their big injuries, and Chase realized that he lost his sense of smell and Skye lost half of her hearing as Well, and The Pups, and all of the Adventure Bay Citizens attended the Funeral for Ryder, Rocky, Zuma and Tracker.

Mayor Goodway: We are here today, to honor some of the Members of the PAW Patrol, who passed away due to an explosion from the lookout, Chase will have some words to say for all his fallen friends.

Skye, Marshall, Everest and Rubble watched as Chase approached the Stairs to say his final words for his friends.

Chase: Well, (Sighs), Wow, it's hard to believe that just about a Month ago, Ryder, Rocky, Zuma and Tracker were here, and right now, they are gone. (Pauses) But in a better Place. Rocky was indeed a very helpful pup of the PAW Patrol, he helped fix everything that was broken, and tried to make the World a better place by recycling. (Takes a pause) And his best Friend, Zuma, even though Zuma didn't get too many chances to help the team, and I may have not known much about him, but he was indeed a really Great Friend to all of us, and he was Indeed, one of the Coolest Pups of our Group. (Takes a pause) Tracker was one of the Youngest Pups of our Group, and even though we didn't get to see him much often because he lived in the Jungle, we always had a Great time having him around, and he was also a really Great Companion. (Takes a pause) And last but not least, Our Owner, Ryder. He was the one we were very close to, because he was the one who found all of us when we were lost, and took great care of us, and whenever I felt down, I knew Ryder was always the one I could talk to. (Takes another Pause) My final words are, we are going to miss all of you, and hopefully one day, we will meet all of you again in that better place.

Chase then finished his speech, and Ryder, Rocky, Zuma and Tracker were buried into the ground, as the rest of the Pups shed tears for their owner and their good friends.

A few Months later...

Now, Cap'n Turbot is taking care of the PAW Patrol, but the Pups decided that they were not going to do their duties anymore after what happened months ago, but they kept their Gear and Vehicles just in case. Cap'n Turbot tried to convince the Pups, especially Chase, to maybe try to begin the PAW Patrol again. But the Pups refused to. Marshall and Rubble were helping Cap'n Turbot catch some fish, and Everest meanwhile, was back at Jake's Mountain with her owner Jake. And also, Chase and Skye went back to the beach again after a while.

Skye: So, how is Carlos doing? (A bit Sad)

Chase: Well, he is doing a little bit better, but he is still very sad about what happened to Tracker.

Skye: I can Imagine, that Pup saved his life, and became his best Friend. I know how that feels. (Remembers her close friend Zuma)

Chase: But you know, I am a little bit worried.

Skye: Why?

Chase: Because it has really been a while since we heard from Swift and Sylvia, I wonder why they haven't gone after us again?

Skye: Who knows, maybe they decided to leave us alone.

Chase: I don't know, I have a bad feeling that they are plotting something against us. Because they said that they weren't done with us.

Skye: I remember that, I hope what they said isn't true, I swear that if they try to hurt or kill you or any of our remaining Friends, I am willing to do whatever it takes to take them down.

Chase: (Smiles) Thanks, and I agree, we are not going to let Swift and Sylvia take us down this way, and we are going to avenge our Previous Owner and Fallen Friends.

Skye: And that, is the Chase that I always love.

Chase: Aw, shucks, you didn't have to say that.

Chase and Skye then kissed, and, Marshall and Rubble's came back from Cap'n Turbot's boat with the Captain himself, and Francois.

Rubble: We are back!

Chase: Any luck with catching fish?

Cap'n Turbot: Yes, we got a whole bunch today, thanks to you good bunch of Pups.

Chase, Marshall, Rubble and Skye sighed of sadness because Ryder used to say those very words to them as well.

Chase: Alright, let's go home. (Sad)

Swift: Not so fast!

All the Pups, Cap'n Turbot and Francois all turned around in shock, and saw Swift and Sylvia standing before them with very Much upgraded Gear and their own Vehicles as well.

Sylvia: We told all of you that we would be back one day, and here we are, and now we are going to bring the fight to all of you.

Chase: Bring it on! We are not afraid of you 2! You may have better Upgraded Gear than we do, but you are also outnumbered!

Chase, Marshall, Rubble and Skye then lunged forward to Swift and Sylvia, but Swift and Sylvia just jumped over all of them, and instead, they attacked Cap'n Turbot and Francois, making them injured and hurt, then The Former PAW Patrol Pups started to attack Swift and Sylvia and attempt to save their Current Owners, but Swift and Sylvia had a Strength advantage, after a while, Rubble became Injured and could not fight them anymore, and then it wasn't long before Marshall became unable to Fight as well.

Swift: Alright, looks like it's between the four of us.

Chase: Looks like it, bring it on!

Chase and Skye then charged at Swift and Sylvia and so did they, and they started attacking and biting each other, Swift and Sylvia once again tried to trap Chase and Skye in Sleeperholds, but this time, Chase and Skye were ready for it, and they managed to toss Swift and Sylvia off of their backs.

Sylvia: Wow, I am impressed.

Skye: You think? Let's settle this!

The Four Pups then continued fighting, but after a long while, Chase and Skye started to get tired from the fighting and started to get exhausted. Then Swift delivered a Punch to Chase that almost knocked him out cold, and Chase couldn't get Up and fight anymore, and then of course, it was easy pickings for Swift and Sylvia to double team on Skye, Sylvia held Skye in position, while Swift punched and attacked her.

Skye: Let go off me! (Struggling to get out of Sylvia's grasp)

However, Skye then kicked Swift in the Face which also made Swift lose a teeth and Skye started to beat up Sylvia, but it wasn't long before the numbers game was too much for Skye, and Skye was too exhausted to fight on, then, Sylvia trapped Skye in another Sleeperhold, and Chase tried to make an attempt to stop Sylvia but Swift punched Chase again in the Face and he was out Cold.

Skye: Chase! (Struggling)

Then, Skye started to fade again, her magenta eyes were getting weary and closing, and after a while, she stopped struggling and She was out cold as well.

Swift: Take everyone hostage, expect these 2 Humans and Chase.

Then Swift and Sylvia put Marshall, Rubble and Skye in a bag, and then Swift and Sylvia took off in Jetpacks, leaving Chase and the Turbots out cold on the beach.

Sylvia: I have got to hand it to Chase's Girlfriend though, She was tough.

Swift: Well, I am much stronger than you anyway, so I would have finished her already a long time ago, but anyway, we got all of the Pups that Chase cares about, and now he will be the Perfect bait as well, and then we will take out all of them.

Sylvia: Why don't we just take care of all of them now?

Swift: Because I want Chase to suffer more than what I did, and then I will end his sad Miserable life.

Sylvia: That sounds Cruel, I like it. (Smiles then realizes) Wait, wasn't there another Pup named Everest, who lives at Jake's Mountain?

Swift: Oh, Yeah, there is still one more, let's knock her out, put her in the Bag, and then, take all of the Pups to my 2nd base, which i have somewhere in the Mountains, but there are just outside of Adventure Bay as well.