Chapter 1: Feelings.

In a town Called Adventure Bay, there was a Big Rescue Group, known as, the PAW Patrol. Lead by a 10 Year Old boy named Ryder, a group of 6 Heroic Puppies, along with 2 other Teammate Pups as well, there were Marshall, Rubble, Chase, Rocky, Zuma, Skye, and their 2 other Teammates, Everest and Tracker, however, Everest lived with Jake in a place called Jake's Mountain, and Tracker lives with a boy named Carlos in the Jungle, but they still often visited them. Marshall was the Firefighting Pup, Rubble was the Contsruction Pup, Chase was the Police Pup, Rocky was the Recycling Pup, Zuma was the Water Rescue Pup, Skye was the Aviator Pup, Everest was the Snow Rescue Pup, and Tracker was the Jungle Rescue Pup. And the Pups did very well as a Group, and they have a good time playing when there is no Emergency. And all of the Pups were really Good Friends with each other. But there were 2 Pups on the Group, who always had Feelings for each other, but were too afraid or shy to admit it, The Police Pup and Aviator Pup of the Group, Chase and Skye. There have been times when Chase really worried about Skye, and is determined to save her if she is in Trouble, and Chase wanted to tell Skye how he felt, but he was afraid that she would reject him, or not feel the same way, and Chase always had a Crush on her. Skye, also had a Crush on Chase, Since she always smiles at him when he says his Catchphrase, and thinks it's sweet when Chase worries about her, Skye thought about telling him a few times before, but she was hoping that maybe Chase could admit it to her First.

Anyway, The Pups were Playing Tag outside the Lookout, and Marshall was it, and Chase was starting to hide, but he started staring at Skye who was hiding behind a Bush.

Chase: (Sighs to Himself) I always have a Crush on her. I will tell her one day that I love her.

Marshall: Gotcha!

Chase: (Comes back to Reality) Huh?

Marshall: Chase, you weren't even hiding!

Chase: Oh, Sorry Marshall, I was just a bit distracted.

But Marshall saw that Chase was starring at Skye, and Marshall smiled at this, Marshall and Ryder were the only 2 who knew that Chase has a Crush on Skye, and Marshall had tried to convince Chase a few times.

Meanwhile...

Skye was still hiding, but then she started staring at Chase.

Skye: (Sighs to herself) I always think he is the Most Handsome Pup ever, and I hope he will tell me that he loves me one day.

Meanwhile...

Marshall found Rocky, Zuma and Rubble as Well, and they all found Skye.

Zuma: Found you!

Skye: (Comes back to Reality) Huh? Oh, you found me!

Rocky: Skye, why did it take you a while to respond to us?

Skye: No, it's nothing really, Good Job Pups!

Chase and Skye then went back to the Lookout. Then, Marshall, Rubble, Rocky and Zuma talked to each other.

Rubble: That was Strange, Skye just stood there Silently.

Marshall: I Know why!

Zuma: Really? (Zuma's R sounds like a W though, lol). Why?

Marshall: Well, Promise you wouldn't tell Chase about this, but...(Whispers) Chase has a Crush on Skye.

Zuma: Really? (Surprised)

Rocky: Well, I always thought that those 2 Felt a little Strange sometimes near each other, but I didn't know that Chase had a Crush on her.

Zuma: Well, (Whispers) I also Know Skye has a Crush on Chase as well.