Chapter 16: A Selfless Act.

Meanwhile...

The other Former PAW Patrol Pups were now starting to wake up.

Swift: Oh good, I see that you are all awake now!

Everest: So, It's you, Swift. (Growling)

Swift: That's right, and Chase is never going to find you all, cause we are in a Secret Base.

Skye: You know what, even though my Boyfriend lost his sense of smell because of the explosion that you caused months ago, he is still going to find us here.

Swift just smirked at Skye's answer.

Swift: Wow, you really think that he is going to find you here!?

Swift then slapped Skye across the Face.

Swift: Get Realistic, how the hell is he going to find you all!? I even took all of Your Pup-Tags and threw them into the Ocean.

Sylvia: Because of me!

Sylvia then lunged at Swift and threw him into a Pole, making him Groan, and all of the Pups were shocked about what Sylvia did, and so was Swift. Sylvia then tired to call Chase on his Pup-Tag as quickly as she could.

Meanwhile...

Chase was driving in his Police Truck with Sweetie sitting behind him.

Sweetie: So, where do you think they could be?

Chase: I don't know, and since i lost my sense of smell because of the explosion months ago, it is definitely not going to be easy.

But then, Chase received a call from Sylvia.

Chase: Wait, My Ex-Girlfriend is calling me.

Sweetie: Maybe you should pick it up.

Chase: Alright.

Chase then picked up and Sylvia started to talk, but she seemed very tired and Scared.

Chase: Sylvia, what do you want?! (Angry)

Sylvia: Chase, I am not longer on Swift's Side.

Chase was really shocked.

Chase: What!? (Shocked)

Sylvia: Yes, I realized that everything that I was doing to you and your Girlfriend were wrong, and hurry up, Swift is probably going to kill me.

Chase: Where are you guys at?

Sylvia: We are at...

Just then, Swift pierced his Claws into Sylvia's Chest and Sylvia collapsed onto the ground.

Chase: Sylvia!

Sylvia: (In a weak Voice) We are at a Secret Mountain just outside of Adventure Bay.

Sylvia's brown eyes then started to get weary, and then it closed, and she died as the call ended. Chase and Sweetie couldn't believe what they saw happen infront of them by Chase's upgraded Pup-Tag Screen.

Chase: I can't believe Swift did that right in front of me.

Sweetie: Well, at least she did the right thing at the end and made things right.

Chase: Your right, Now let's Continue our search, we will find them! (A bit Scared and worried)

Meanwhile...

All the other Former PAW Patrol Pups gasped at what Swift did.

Rubble: You Monster!

Swift: Oh, finally someone is catching up to who I really am, and all of You, Be Quiet! Would you like to be the next one! (Swift showed his claws once again).

All the Pups then went Silent, except for Skye.

Skye: No, I am not going to be quiet from a Pup like you!

All of the other Pups thought that Skye was crazy that she would dare try to get on Swift's nerves.

Swift: Listen, Daring Pup! You better be careful about the words that you say to me!

Skye: Why, do you want to kill me and all of us!? Then kill us now!

Swift: No, I am not going to kill any of you, at least, not right now, let's Wait until Chase somehow finds you, and then, in front of him, I will kill all of you!

Swift then started torturing Skye, and choke her again, and when it looked like Skye was about to pass out, Swift let go of the hold, and then do it again, so he can torture her more.

Meanwhile...

Chase and Sweetie have now arrived across some Mountains that were just across Adventure Bay, and after a Few Minutes, they found some really suspicious looking ones.

Chase: Okay, I am pretty sure that one of these Mountains are where they are, let's use our heat Vision Goggles.

Sweetie: Okay.

Chase and Sweetie then started scanning with the Heat Vision Goggles and looked through each Mountain area.

Chase: Okay, it's not any of these.

Sweetie: Let's keep looking.

Chase and Sweetie then started looking at the other Mountains, but also, no luck in finding them.

Sweetie: They are not in there either, I hope Rubble is alright.

Chase: I am sure he will be, and we can't give up, let's keep looking.

Then, Chase heard some voices from a nearby Mountain, that sounded like they were calling for help.

Chase: Wait, I hear some Voices, let's check this other Mountain.

Chase and Sweetie then swung with their Grappler equipment to the Other Mountain where Chase heard the voices, and then, Chase started scanning that area with his Goggles.

Chase: I see them!

Sweetie: You do? (Relieved)

Chase: Yes, they are all tied up, and it looks like my brother is Punishing Skye! (Angry)

Sweetie: Come on then, let's go save them!

Chase and Sweetie then went inside the Secret door entrance for Swift's Mountain base.

Will the Pups Win? Find out in the Next Chapter.