Chapter 5: The New Couple

The Next Day, Chase woke up early as usual, and Chase leaned over to Skye's ear.

Chase: Good morning my Sweet Angel.

Skye: (Yawning) Good morning, my Charming Prince.

Chase and Skye then kissed and got ready for the day, and Chase carried Skye on his back while he got out his megaphone.

Chase: OK pups, Wake up!

Rubble: (Yawning) No need to yell Chase, we're up already!

Chase: What if I told you that Breakfast was here?

Rubble: Is it? Where? (Eagerly)

Chase, Skye and the rest of the Pups laughed at this.

Rocky: So, how have you 2 lovebirds been doing since last night?

Skye: Oh, doing what most couples do, but we doing very Well, thank you.

Tracker: Congratulations to you 2, I wish you the best of luck with your relationship.

Chase: Thanks Tracker.

Everest: Congratulations my best friend.

Everest then gave Skye a hug.

Zuma: Congratulations you 2, especially to my closest friend.

Zuma also gave Skye a hug, and high fives Chase.

Marshall: Chase, Congratulations, you finally admitted your feelings.

Chase: Well, to be honest, I probably wouldn't have admitted it if it wasn't from the help from you guys.

Ryder: Alright Pups, Breakfast is ready!

The pups rushed over there and ate their breakfast, and then, they did Training Exercises for their PAW Patrol Duties, and while they were doing that, Ryder was talking to Jake and Carlos.

Jake: I'm really Happy for those 2 Pups, I wonder when Everest will get a boyfriend?

Ryder: Woah! Jake, there's a while to go before that could happen again.

Carlos: Well, Tracker is still too young to have a Girlfriend, but maybe when he is older.

Ryder: Yeah, but I am a bit worried that this might distract Chase and Skye from their PAW Patrol Duties.

Jake: Well, I'm sure those 2 Pups would find some way to work it out.

Ryder: I hope.

Meanwhile...

The Pups were playing with each other now that they had finished their daily Training, but Chase noticed that Rubble wasn't acting his Cheerful Self lately, and Chase went to talk with him.

Chase: Hey Rubble, What's up?

Rubble: Oh, Hi Chase. (A bit Sad)

Chase: What's wrong, you look a bit sad.

Rubble: No, it's nothing really, I guess I am just a bit Jealous that I don't have a Girlfriend.

Chase: Oh, well, I'm sure there will be a Pup who will fall for you.

Rubble: Well, the problem is, there is a Pup that I do have a Crush on, and you may not like who it is.

Chase: Who?

Rubble: Sweetie.

Chase was Surprised that Rubble liked her.

Chase: Wow, Rubble, I am surprised, you have fallen for her?

Rubble nodded.

Chase: I never knew you would fall for such a Mischievous Pup.

Rubble: If she does decide to change her bad ways, I might confess to her.

Chase: Yeah, that's probably a good idea.

Chase gave Rubble a hug to make him feel better.

Rubble: Thanks, I needed that.

Chase: No, problem. So, want to go back to playing Tug of war big dude?

Rubble: Oh, your on!

Meanwhile...

Katie was at her Pet Parlour, trying to get Cali to take a bath.

Katie: Come on Cali, it isn't going to be that bad!

But Cali refused to take a bath.

Katie: Oh, I ran out of Cat Shampoo as Well, I better call Mr. Porter.

*Mr. Porter's phone rang*

Mr. Porter: Hello, who is this?

Katie: This is Katie.

Mr. Porter: Oh, Hi Katie, what do you need?

Katie: I need some Cat shampoo right away here.

Mr. Porter: Don't worry, my delivery drone will deliver it to you in No time!

Katie: Thanks Mr. Porter.

Meanwhile...

The Pups were Playing Tug of war, but Skye noticed that Everest seemed a little bit sad.

Skye: Uh, can you guys excuse us for a moment please?

All the Male Pups: Sure.

The other Pups left Skye and Everest alone.

Skye: Everest, Is something wrong, you are feeling kind of blue.

Everest: No, it's just that, well, I am older than you, and you already got a Boyfriend before I did, I guess I got Jealous that Marshall didn't admit anything to me yet.

Skye: Well, if Marshall really has feelings for you, then he will definitely tell you some time around, if not Now, it may be later.

Everest: Really?

Skye: Trust me, I am your best friend, and I will be here for you.

Skye and Everest then hugged.

Everest: Thanks Skye, I totally needed that Cheering up.

Skye: Anytime, so, want to go back to playing with the others?

Everest: Do I ever!

Skye and Everest then went back and began playing with the other Pups again.

Meanwhile...

The Drone was now Arriving inside of Katie's Pet Parlour.

Katie: Oh, there it is.

But something dangerous happened next, The Delivery Drone crashed into Katie's light, and the Top of her Pet Parlour started to become on fire, and burn.

Katie: Help!

Katie then tried to get out of the door, But the fire had spread to the door as well.

Katie: What I am I going to do? (Scared)

Katie then noticed a Ladder that didn't catch on fire, and she managed to grab Cali, and climb up that Ladder and was now at the Top outside on the roof of the Parlour and it already started to get a bit hot.

Katie: I better call the PAW Patrol!

Meanwhile...

Ryder was trying to fix the Mission control Center Screen in the Lookout, and he failed a first time, but the second time, he succeeded.

*Ryder's Pup-Pad Rang and Ryder picked up*

Ryder: Oh, Hello Katie, what's going on? You look really scared.

Katie: My Parlour is on fire, and I am trapped at the Top of the roof!

Ryder: That is very Serious and Dangerous, just stay there were you are, Us and the Fire department will be right there, No job is too big, no Pup is too Small! PAW Patrol, to the Lookout!