"I Think We Have Found Our Soulmate"

Re-edited

Its been a few days and people keeps coming here in this abandoned hospital, it's getting annoying.

Suddenly I feel a strange presence in the hospital, it was not like the human presence , it was like a half demon of some sort. I hid in the shadows on the third floor, The smell of metallic scent filled my nose.

I saw the guy with blue mask guy walking, trying to sense any presence , too bad I'm quite good at keeping my scent invisible even my heart beat in a slower rate.

The guy comes in to the room where I leave my corpse to rot. "what the?" He said, staring at the corpse laying there, "you know being in here alone is not something you want" I said in a whispering voice. His head snap at my direction and throw a scalpel at the direction I'm at, but I easily catch it with my finger.

The mark with the circle with a X through it catch his eyes. 'Is that Slender's soulmate mark?' I heard from his thoughts.

He look at me, shoulder tense and not moving an inch.

 "come with me" he simply said, I look at him confused but did it anyway.

-At the Slender Mansion-

-E.J's PoV-

'how can that be that girl is Slender's soulmate!?' I thought walking inside the mansion with the girl behind me, her heart rate was slow, It's like that she was dead.

I saw the Pasta look at me and the girl behind me, but I still walk towards the Office of Slender. I knock first waiting to have a permission to come in. A faint 'come in' was heard and I open the door to see Slender doing his work.

-your PoV-

My mark on my wrist start to sting but I ignore it completely, I saw a tall man sitting on an office chair, he was wearing a black suit, bloody red tie, his face has no facial expressions or features.

The guy in a blue mask, talk to him as I stand there at the background, listening. Suddenly the Tall tree look at me, his head tilt to the side, "Child who is this mortal you brought here?" He said, "I don't know sir but I do know that she has your sign" The blue mask guys said to the tall tree.

"What is your name mortal?" The tall tree asked, I look at him in pure confusion as how he talk, "Y/n s-sir" I mentally slap myself when I stuttered.

"E.J you can go now" He said, the guy named E.J walk out giving me thumbs up, closing the door behind him.

Suddenly the door suddenly open harshly and reveal a tall man wearing a suit with polka-dots all over it, even the top hat, he has a face but he's not pale, it was peach color, his eyes and mouth is pure black but filled with happiness. My mark on my shoulder blade began to sting, even my back and neck. But I completely ignored it.

Two more 'slender people' stand at the door way not looking amused, first on I saw a guy look like tall tree, but he wears brown vest and white polo-shirt underneath, the other one has a mouth and was wearing a black trench coat with black pants on, why wear a tie when you don't even wear a shirt.

"Brother- ow!" said the guy with polka dot outfit, he rub his shoulder blade like it was burning. "are you OK brother?" The guy with a trench coat asked the polka guy as he rub his shoulder blade.

"no, my mark stings" Polka guy said, "now that you think about it, it does stings" Trench guy said, the other 2 look alike nodded in approval.

I was standing there looking at them, as the rub their wrist, shoulder blade, neck, and back.

'it can't be right?' I thought, i just watch them. Tall tree look at my wrist to see my mark there. "Miss can you take off of your hoodie?" Tall tree demand softly.

'so blunt' I thought as I remove my hoodie to reveal my singlet, Tall tree scan my back to see a needle and a thread mark on it, then to my neck a rose with thorns mark, to my shoulder blade is a balloon with a small top hat, finally a circle with a X going through it.

TallTree 'smiled' and turn to his brothers, saying.

"I think we have found our soulmate."