Just A Little Fun For Now

Edited

-Y/n's PoV-

I woke up to see the Slender brother's are asleep as usual, I got out of their grasp slowly and gently trying not to wake them up.

As I successfully did it, I did my morning routine, like showering, cooking food for the Slender's and for the pasta's and wait for them to wake up.

I took a walk at the beach, smelling the fresh air. I just keep walking till I heard my name was called, I look behind me to see Clocky with Sally. "hey guys what's up?" I asked, They first catch their breathe before telling me something.

"The Slender's *huff* was....  Looking for you" Clockwork said between huffs and pants. "oh didn't know I get the Slender's all worked up Im sorry" I said, looking down guilty.

"its fine lets just go back" She said, I carry Sally who was looking at me. "Y/n!!!!!" I heard Splender said, I was about to look behind me but I was engulf with a hug.

I can feel the worry and a slight anger from Slender. I was put down but I didn't look up because I was feeling guilty, because I worried them.

"I'm sorry... " I mumble, I felt the anger from Slender disappear. " I'm sorry" I said a little louder for them to hear, "sorry, I made you all worried" I apologised again tears wanting to come out.

"Aww, dont apologize n/n it wasn't your fault" Splendy said, "yeah we were just worried about you, we thought you were kidnapped"  Trendy said, I look up still feeling guilty.

Offendy wipe my tears, "just tell us if your going out, just don't leave without telling us first" I nod and give a small smile.

"Now lets go back to the beach before we head back at the mansion!" Splendy said, we all change to our swimming gear and head down the beach. Splendy and Offendy join us while swimming, Jane, Clocky, Sally, Lazari, Toby, and Hoodie were playing volleyball.

Masky and Lulu (that I forgot to mention sorry)  were doing something (not perverted at all), Helen and Puppeteer were talking. Me and Splendy were splashing each other while laughing, I saw Slendy watching us from the corner of my eye.

I wave at him, "join us!" I shout, he shook his head. I whisper to Splendy and he nod, he run over to Slendy and wrap him with his tendrils, "let me gooo Splendy- no!" Slendy shout, Splendy toss him to the water while I laugh at his 'reaction'.

-TimeSkip-

We all head back to the bus after we finished packing, Masky and Hoodie volunteered to drive back to the mansion, So I'm here at the back of the bus listening to a music while I'm reading.

Sorry its short i got nothing in mind.