Beach Day

Edited

I was watching Anime with Jane, until Jeff and Ben burst to the front door sweating so much.

"hey guys, uhhh are you guys ok? and why are you all sweaty?" I asked, Jeff and Ben look at me as if I'm an Alien from another planet. "How can you not feel the heat!" Jeff said, more like shout.

"uhh because I'm already hot" I said making Jane 'oohhed' at Jeff, "just kidding I just can't feel it because I did my exercise at the afternoon the sun hitting my face like a bitch" I correct.

"Yeah now you think about it, its really hot" Jane butt in, fanning herself with her hand. "Why don't we go to the beach?" Masky butt in from the kitchen, we all agreed.

"Ben go tell Slendy" Jeff said looking at Ben who is sweating  like crazy, "Huh? Why me!" Ben yelled at Jeff.

"because I said so"He said bluntly, Ben cursed beautiful words and head to Slendy's office. 'ok you all need to pack, I just agreed on going to the Creepypasta beach far away from here' Slendy said telepathically, we all nod and go to our rooms to start packing.

-Timeskip-

Finishing my packing, I go down to see everyone already downstairs even the Slender brothers. We head to a bus that we had and go inside, EJ volunteer to drive and me also if he gets sleepy.

So its been 2 hours and some of us are either sleeping, playing games, talking to each other or looking at the window. Me being me, was just listening to music and reading a book until EJ tap me on the shoulder saying that its my turn.

I start to drive and saw EJ fast asleep, Slender was behind me looking at the window, Trender was reading a book. Offender and Splender are fast asleep, I was still driving until Toby spoke to me, "are we there yet?" He said, "no" I simply said. He kept repeating, until to get to the point I was getting annoyed.

"Toby please, I just said that we are not there yet so please be patient or I will throw you to a cliff before you can even say sorry" I said through my clench teeth, gripping my hands to the wheel.

He finally shut up and quietly sat to his seat.

-Slender's PoV-

"Toby please, I just said that we are not there yet so please be patient or I will throw you to a cliff before you can even say sorry" I heard Y/n said, I almost laugh at her threat to Toby.

-Time skip brought to you by Authors lazy ass-

7 hours later we arrive the Beach, the Pastas get out holding their bags, I saw Y/n fast asleep, hair covering her face. I chuckle lightly and carry her bridal style.

I go out, Splendy saw Y/n sleeping on my arm. "so she fell asleep?" he said giggling, I chuckle and nod nonetheless. We go to the hotel and check in.

Mr. Creepypasta own this beach so we can visit here whenever we want so me, Splender, Trender, Offender, and Y/n on 1 huge room.

The rest on the second to the last floor, since the 5 of us are at the last top. I carried Y/n to the top, as we arrive I put her down to her respective bed for now.

I told everybody to take a rest first and swim tomorrow. I go to my bed next to Y/n's and fell asleep the 3 did too.

-Y/n's PoV-

I woke up in a comfy bed, I open my eyes trying to adjust my vision, I saw the 4 still asleep so I go out the room.

I saw that there is a kitchen in this floor so might as well cook for the 4 sleeping boys. I finish making their food and now for their drinks.

I was stirring 2 coffee with my 2 hands as I heard a door open, I saw Splendy awake, rubbing his eyes. "morning Splendy" I greeted, he smiled at me and sat down at the dining table, not literally the table.

I give Splendy his cup and he thank me, I place the other drinks. I go to the floor below me and start making pastas their food. I go back to our floor after making the pasta's foods, I saw the 3 look at me while Splendy was munching over his pancake.

-another timeskip-

We arrive the beach, I saw the ladies wearing their bikini. Sally in her rash guard same as Lazi. I was wearing a large t-shirt that I stole from Trendy.

We all sat down under the umbrella while the others swim, Ben was being pulled to the water but he refused. Jeff was sunbathing.

'yeah he really need that'  I thought to myself.

"Y/n, come join us!" Yelled Jane, the girls. I laugh and nod nonchalantly, I took of the t-shirt and run over to them.

I didn't even saw the four Slender's blushing when I did that. I swim to where they are and we begin to swim. After a while we go back, when Slendy called us, we saw Sally, Lazari, and Splendy eating a burger, Slender made.

Trendy handed me a towel, and I wrap it around myself before he gives me a hotdog. We just enjoy the view and eventually go to our rooms.

The Slender Brother's wore their Pj's as I wore mine at the bathroom, I got out of the bathroom to see Splendy in a cute polka dot onesie, Slendy in a suit like pajama same as Trendy but colour brown.

Offendy's shirt was open but I didn't mind although it did make me blush though. I go to my respective bed and after grabbing a book at my bag, I start to read as the 4 of them mess with each other mostly, Offendy and Splendy, While Slendy and Trendy were busy talking about something.

I silently yawn, still reading the book I like, Splendy scoop me and gently put me down to his lap. I close my book after remembering what my page it was.

"What is it Splendy?" I look up at him, I saw him crying and I can feel his sadness. "What happened Splendy?" I face him, and wiping his tears away.

"W-well I was playing the balloon that I was supposed to *hic* give you a-and Offender t-thought that *hic* i-it was mine so he took it and a-accidentally pop it" He sniff wiping his last tears.

"Aww its ok you can make me another one, right?" He nod viciously and smile at me. "Y-Yes I can!" He said, I giggle at his childishness.

Trender saw us talking and went over to us, "Hey guys"  Trendy said sleepily,
Trendy lay his head on my left lap. Offendy comes in chuckling when he saw us and lay his body between my legs, his head on my chest. Then Slendy comes in and saw us, He shook his head and chuckled. He layed next to me hugging my arm.

I fell asleep from the warmth, waiting for the future to do to me.