Slendy's Jealous

Edited

-Y/n's PoV-

We keep walking in the woods, laughing our ass of when we saw something hilarious or tell embarassing things. We sometimes felt that we were being watch but we brush it off. "So Rodger where's Alex?" I ask out of no where, he look at me shock. "y-you know him?" I nodded and he look down sad.

"I don't know, Its been a while when we saw each other" He said, sadness filled his voice. "I heard that his soulmate mark has change, I know he's BI but I didn't think that he cut the tie off with his previous soulmate, I wonder what happened..." I said looking up, "yeah, he stop talking to me when I told him that I was gay.." He said, mumbling the last part.

I walk over to him and kiss his cheek to cheer him up, "hey, don't be sad he once told me that, 'even if your gay or not' or 'if you have many soulmate or one I will still be your friend'" I said, he smile at me and hug me, when he let go, a sudden blur appeared and I saw that Rodger was pinned on the tree, the person was pinning him on the tree was the one and only (dun dun dun) Slenderman.

"S-Slender!" I yelled, Nathan was suddenly in a fighting stance, knife out. "Dare touch my soulmate again or I will rip you apart personally" Slender's voice boom within the forest, "let him go Slendy!" and he did, Rodger run up to me and hid behind me.

"ohh.." he blurt out after I explained.

-TimeSkip because I can and I'm lazy af-

we show Nathan and Rodger to their rooms, Slendy and I go to his room, we arrive his room and I was suddenly pinned to the door, I blush as Slendy snuggle his 'face' on my neck, lightly niping my skin, when he ripped his mouth open, I moan quietly when he suck on a certain spot. he bite and suck harder making me moan louder this time. He pull away making me whimper.

He chuckle at my reaction and put me down, "Do it again or your punishment is far more worse than that" He said, smirking. my eyes widen and I burst out the door running to my room, covering the thing on my neck, I don't know what it was cause the fucking author made me innocent even tho I killed people (*gasp* don't you dare talk to me like that when you just broke the fourth wall) fuck like I care (stop it!!!! *calling the construction worker* hello.. yess.. I need some of you to fix the fourth wall...crap it broke again..sorry anyway...yeah...thank you)

welp thats all, i got the urge to make this so yeah bye~

Jallene Out~